Kuldeep Singh
Comments:
Hello my self Kuldeep Singh,my age 22 year old,I came from Rajasthan Pali Marwar near at Jodhpur,I was suffering form very high pitch voice and this voice was irritating me because in phone mostly people called me mam, so its very embarrassing me so one day I saw Slp Sanjay Kumar's video and then I came in Bangalore for getting therapy, therapy is a very simple exercises and at 7th day I have totally changed new voice,so I am very thankful to Slp Sanjay Kumar and their assistant for making me new Kuldeep Singh with new voice.the high pitch voice(puberphonia)or that type of problem any one suffering this problem I want to say something for these guys come here Slp Sanjay Kumar and go with your actual voice.if you suffering from this problem your voice is totally changed after therapy and this change is like day and night.
So I'm very thankful to Slp Sanjay Kumar.
Saturday, May 06 2017 - 08:44 AM
Moiz Alam
Comments:
Hii my name is sheikh moiz alam, i am from odisha came from ooty a,my age is 25,previously i had high pitched voice (like female voice) so i came here for the treatment so after therapy it got cured now so am feeling really happy.
Thank u SLP Sanjay Sir.
Friday, May 05 2017 - 04:04 AM
Sabu
Comments:
I am Sabu from Bellary, North Karnataka, 38 year old. I am working in MNC IT Company and currently staying in Bangalore. I had been having high pitch voice problem since long mostly for more than 15 years. I never bothered about this problem until recently when my job profile changed. My recent job involves lot of meeting over phone and I started receiving negative feedback about my voice. Over phone my voice was sounding like female and not very clear. This started impacting my job. I thought there is no solution for this problem but when I started Googling, I got to know that Sanjay Speech Hearing Rehabilitation Centre at Bangalore has cured many patients having this problem. I immediately joined the eight days Voice Therapy. After 7 days of therapy, I got good voice. This centre is really very good and Sanjay Sir is very friendly and very transparent. If we go to Sanjay Sir with any questions, He always tells only one answer - have patience, be focused and keep practicing comfortably. Initially started getting doubt but after 6th day I was happy about my result. I sincerely thank Sanjay Sir for this.
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 06:48 AM
Gaurav
Comments:
My name is gaurav .my age is 25 , I am from delhi . I was suffering from the puberphonia (high pitch voice).I was facing the problem cause of my voice especially in my carrier since a 8 years . In my carrier communication is the main part . I usually intrect face to face or over call with lot of people cause. Cause of this voice people used to call me madam over phone . It was frustrating most of the time . I had missed a lot of opportunity and friends cause of this voice but after the speech therapy by sanjay sir everything has changed . The process of treatment is fun also . And the psychological support of sanjay sir during whole treatment is remarkable . I can say no sanjay sir does miracle.
After this therepe I am feeling much more confident now . And for those who are facing any such kind of problem come here sanjay speech center in Bangalore and cure yourself. This problem is curable and the changes are permanent. Don't worry everything will be fine just come here .
Thankyou sanjay sir
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 06:14 AM
Basheer
Comments:
I am Basheer from Kerala, 29 years of age. I was having the problem of high pitch voice for the last 14 years. Because of that I faced a lot of issues. It was very difficult for me to make everyone hear my voice whether I am speaking in group, or lecturing to students in a big class room etc. Some of the remarks made against my voice from my friends I felt it like humiliation towards my personality. Some of my friends used me to get connected to their girlfriend so that they can talk to their mobile phone, in fact otherwise their father doesn’t allow them to talk to their girlfriend. Watching a lot of you tube videos of the people received voice therapy for their high pitch voice correction; I travelled to Sanjay Speech Hearing Rehabilitation Centre at Bangalore. After attending complete eight days of Voice Therapy sessions and good number of vocal cord exercises, I could feel now that I have got my actual voices. I take this opportunity to sincerely thanks to Slp Sanjay Sir for his less straining and natural vocal exercises that helped me to gain my normal voice.
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 06:03 AM
Ambresh
Comments:

I am ambresh and I m 28 years old from Bangalore. I was suffering from high pitch voicn.Due to this problem my life was affected both professionally and personally. Initially I thought this disorder is not curable, then I started googling about the disorder then I got to know that, it is curable by speech therapy. Then I started searching for speech Therapist in youtube and google and got only results that is SPL Sanjay Kumar. Then I started my therapy with Sanjay Kumar Sir for 8 days, people think that it is impossible to change this over 8 days, even I came with the same feeling but Sanjay Sir proved me wrong and I’m very happy for that. After therapy my voice changed to low pitch voice which is normal and I’m thankful to Sanjay Sir.
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 05:40 AM
Tasneem Ahmed
Comments:

Hey! My name is Tasneem Ahmed, My age is 16 years old, I came from Dhaka,Bangladesh. I was suffering from Puberphonia(high pitch voice) and phonatory gap in my vocal cord for last 2 years. After taking 8 days speech therapy, I got confidence to speak much well. Thanks goes to Sanjay sir..
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 05:09 AM
Parikshit Patil
Comments:

Hi, My self Dr. Parikshit Patil. My age is 32 years. I came from Nashik, Maharashtra. I was suffering from high pitched voice like female voice. Because of it I suffered a lot. Every time I was called as maam/madam on telephone because of my voice. It was very embarrassing and frustrating. Because of this problem my confidence was very low. My social life was also disturbed. People used to make fun of my voice. So was searching good treatment option on internet. While browsing Internet i reached SLP Sanjay Sir's website and his youtube channel. I read everything about this voice problem and saw videos. It inspired me for speech therapy. I came to Bangalore at Sir's clinic and took 8 days speech therapy. During therapy my voice was completely changed to normal masculine deep voice. It was just surprising for me. This gave me confidence. Now my voice is completely normal. It is going to change my life. Sincere thanks to Sanjay sir. He is very friendly and take sincere efforts on every case and motivates everyone. I appeal all who are suffering from high pitched voice/puberphonia/female like voice, take speech therapy from SLP Sanjay sir and live with normal voice happily.
Thank you so much sir.
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 04:59 AM
Akhliesh
Comments:
My name is Akhilesh and my age is 30. I came from Canada for the voice therapy treatment. Earlier I was suffering from high pitch voice occasionally and my voice was not clear. But post therapy my voice quality is improved and now I have stable low pitch.
Ps: patience is key point for this treatment… Thank You
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 02:37 AM
Aditya Shinde
Comments:
Hi, my name is Aditya I am 17 from Aurangabad Maharashtra I had the problem of puberphonia (like a female voice) disorder but after my voice therapy after 8 days I am totally cure I am feeling very happy and confident for speaking thank you very much sanjay sir.
Thursday, March 23 2017 - 03:46 AM