PEEYUS PATNAIK
Comments:
HI! My name is PEEYUS PATNAIK, I’m 20 years old and I’m from JEYPORE, ODISHA. I had came to SANJAY SPEECH HEARING AND REHABILIATION CENTER for the treatment of my voice. Form the past 4-5 years I was suffering from a problem HIGH PTICH VOICE & PUBERPHONIA. I had came here near SANJAY SIR for the treatment of my voice on 11th of July ,2017. I even some time want to sing but I could not able to sing because of my high pitched voice. After the treatment for 5 days I felt some change in my voice. Around 7 day there was a complete change in my voice and the date was 17th JULY. And now I feel complete change in my voice. Im really very happy and as well as my parents are also very happy about the change in the voice. My relative could not even recognised my voice. I want to thank SLP SANJAY KUMAR for treating me and changing my voice. Thank you
Thursday, July 20 2017 - 08:31 AM
Akshay
Comments:
Hi am Akshay from Mysore and my age is 21 and I have Stammering issue since childhood. So I was just surfing for some remedy online. By that time I just came across to the SLP Sanjay Sir stammering videos and got inspired me to get myself improved in this way. So I just came here and get the speech therapy for 8 days and it got helpful for me a lot. And I am so much happy with my speech. Thank you Sir.
Wednesday, July 19 2017 - 05:06 AM
Sanjay
Comments:
Hi am Sanjay from Tumkur & iam 30years old I came here for high pitched voice treatment, before the voice therapy I can’t able to talk in louder voice after 8days of therapy my voice is normal m very happy and I can’t explain my happiness so thankful to slp sanjay kumar sir thanks a lot.
Wednesday, July 19 2017 - 04:35 AM
Reynald
Comments:

I am Reynald, I’m from Chennai, I came here for High Pitch voice correction. I underwent the therapy for 8 days. Now I feel my pitch has been corrected and pitch has lowered and the voice is deep. I thank the doctor and his team for his efforts.
Wednesday, July 19 2017 - 04:24 AM
soraj
Comments:
Hi I am soraj from Afganistan.I am 25 yrs old.I had a problem of female like voice and soft voice (Puberphonia).After 8 days of therapy By SLP Sanjay at Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation center my voice got cmpletely changed.Now I can talk in male voice.Thank you so much Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, June 29 2017 - 07:09 AM
Hrishikesh Pimparkar
Comments:
I came from Akola Maharashtra .I had Puberphonia in which person tend to speak with the high pitch voice post puberty.I took 8 days sessions for this issue . Now my voice is completely changed. I will recommend people suffering from Puberphonia to take this 8 day sessions
Wednesday, June 28 2017 - 07:18 AM
Naveen
Comments:
i came from andhra, have puberphonia where it is difficult to get along in many issues. i have visited sanjay sir which is a kind of a miracle, got my original voice. i would recommend him for any speech problems.
Wednesday, June 28 2017 - 07:16 AM
Debasis
Comments:
Dr sanjay does miracle at his clinic.i was suffering from puberphonia since last 12 years and dr sanjay's therapy has helped me overcome this problem. I am really thankful to him and recommend people suffering from any kind of voice disorder to visit mr sanjay's clinic..
Monday, June 26 2017 - 11:39 AM
Kareem Kaif
Comments:
My name is Kareem Basha I am 23 years old from district Bellary my voice is like female voice because of this I discontinue my studies later i came to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre and like miracle my voice change completely and I am very happy now so lots of thank you to Sanjay sir……
Sunday, June 04 2017 - 08:11 AM
Prabhu
Comments:
Hi, myself Prabhu age 27 years. I am from Coimbatore. I have been suffering from puberphonia and high pitch voice (like female voice and disturbing voice) since 13 years. I came to know about Sanjay Speech and hearing centre through YouTube (internet). I have gone through the videos and came here. The treatment or Therapy is really simple, effective and wonderful. Now my voice has totally changed and I got my real voice and also there is no disturbance in my voice when I speak. I really thank you Sanjay Sir for such effective and wonderful Therapy or treatment.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 05:41 AM