Sanjay
Comments:
Hi am Sanjay from Tumkur & iam 30years old I came here for high pitched voice treatment, before the voice therapy I can’t able to talk in louder voice after 8days of therapy my voice is normal m very happy and I can’t explain my happiness so thankful to slp sanjay kumar sir thanks a lot.
Wednesday, July 19 2017 - 04:35 AM
soraj
Comments:
Hi I am soraj from Afganistan.I am 25 yrs old.I had a problem of female like voice and soft voice (Puberphonia).After 8 days of therapy By SLP Sanjay at Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation center my voice got cmpletely changed.Now I can talk in male voice.Thank you so much Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, June 29 2017 - 07:09 AM
Hrishikesh Pimparkar
Comments:
I came from Akola Maharashtra .I had Puberphonia in which person tend to speak with the high pitch voice post puberty.I took 8 days sessions for this issue . Now my voice is completely changed. I will recommend people suffering from Puberphonia to take this 8 day sessions
Wednesday, June 28 2017 - 07:18 AM
Naveen
Comments:
i came from andhra, have puberphonia where it is difficult to get along in many issues. i have visited sanjay sir which is a kind of a miracle, got my original voice. i would recommend him for any speech problems.
Wednesday, June 28 2017 - 07:16 AM
Debasis
Comments:
Dr sanjay does miracle at his clinic.i was suffering from puberphonia since last 12 years and dr sanjay's therapy has helped me overcome this problem. I am really thankful to him and recommend people suffering from any kind of voice disorder to visit mr sanjay's clinic..
Monday, June 26 2017 - 11:39 AM
Kareem Kaif
Comments:
My name is Kareem Basha I am 23 years old from district Bellary my voice is like female voice because of this I discontinue my studies later i came to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre and like miracle my voice change completely and I am very happy now so lots of thank you to Sanjay sir……
Sunday, June 04 2017 - 08:11 AM
Manjunath
Comments:
Hi, Myself Manjunatha age 30 years. I am from Bangalore. I have been suffering from puberphonia and high pitch voice (like female voice and disturbing voice) since 13 years. I came to know about Sanjay Speech and hearing centre through YouTube (internet). I have gone through the videos and came here. The treatment or Therapy is really simple, effective and wonderful. Now my voice has totally changed and I got my real voice and also there is no disturbance in my voice when I speak. I really thank you Sanjay Sir for such effective and wonderful Therapy or treatment.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 05:25 AM
Arvind
Comments:
My name is ARAVIND age 20 years. I am from Hyderabad. I have been suffering from puberphonia and high pitch voice(like female voice) since 6 years. I came to know about sanjay speech and hearing centre through internet. I have gone through the videos and I came here. The treatment is really wonderful. Now my voice has totally changed. I really thank sanjay sir for such wonderful treatment.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 04:58 AM
Dr. Manish Kumar
Comments:
I am Dr. manish Kumar from Khagaria district Bihar my voice is like female voice and i come to Sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre and like miracle my voice change completely and I am very happy now thanks a lot to Sanjay Kumar sir.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 02:12 AM
Srivinas Murthy
Comments:
My daughter Aishwarya , who was suffering with speech disorder and severe stuttering .
We came to SLP Sanjay Kumar , lead got from Internet , and we are happy that we are here.
Though the techniques are very simple but effective . even my 12 years old daughter is now full of confidence . I hope with little more effort at home for coming few weeks I am confident she will be Ok forever.
Thanks Sanjay sir .