Nitin Bhagath
Comments:
Hello! My name is Nitin j bhagath, my age is 17 and I’m from Bangalore and I had a problem of puberphonia, in which my voice sounds like female voice. Whenever I used to talk, the voice used to sound like female, sometimes my voice doesn’t use to come out. Whenever I used to book a cab, the person used to tell madam, that was only because of my voice One day I came to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center to meet sanjay sir and ask him about my voice. He told that I had a problem of puberphonia. He said that my treatment will start on 16/3/2017 till 23/3/2017. I was shocked that how can he do that in 8 days. But miracle it got proper in just 8 days. Now my voice sounds like male and I’m very happy and amazed for that. Now if I book a cab, the person used to tell me sir and I was very happy for that. I found sir on practo. Sir is so friendly and very sweet todays date is 23/3/2017. Thank you sanjay sir!
Thursday, March 23 2017 - 02:33 AM
Siraj Uddhin
Comments:
My name is Md. Sirajuddhin from Warangal (Telangana District), I am 21 years of old, I had Puberphonia since last 7 years which was declared by an ENT doctor. I had taken speech therapy from a Speech therapist in Hyderabad but I didn’t find any change in voice. I almost left hopes of my voice. I faced several problems like peer pressure and loosing several opportunities in my professional career. So I decided to keep full stop to my problem. I anyhow found Mr. Sanjay sir Puberphonia treatment videos in youtube. I regain hopes of my voice and came over to Bangalore and took treatment for 8 days in Sanjay Sir. I found a lot of change in my voice and almost got new life……….Thank you.
Wednesday, February 15 2017 - 03:06 AM
Vinoth
Comments:
I am vinoth, from Sri Lankan and I am 26 year old. I had a high pitch voice problem for more than nine years. And took three month treatment in Sri lanka but there was no more changes. Then I came to Bangalore at Sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center for treatment. After 8 days of treatment I got better changes in my voice. And I am really happy with my change, Thanks to sanjay sir.
Wednesday, February 15 2017 - 02:40 AM
Hiranmay Saha
Comments:
My name is Hiranmay Saha. I am 26 years old. I am from Kolkata, West Bengal. I am currently staying in Namrup, Assam. I was facing the problem of high pitch voice. Due to this I faced many problems. So I came to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center. I attended a one week program at his clinic.After that I have gained confidence and my voice has changed.I can speak better now. I am feeling good.I suggest those who are having voice problem please consult Mr. Sanjay Kumar. Thank you.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 08:46 AM
Nitin Malusare
Comments:
My name is Nitin Malusare. I am 27 years old from Mumbai, Maharashtra. Currently working in Banglore. I was suffering from Puberphonia (High Pitch Voice) for that i had visited serval Speech Therapiest in Mumbai but nothing worked out. so finally i decided to go for Surgery (Thyroplasy Type - I) but the result was not waht i expected. Though after surgery i was able to speak in low pitch voice but the voice was not Clear & Loud. I found about Dr.Sanjay from the internt, I attended a one week program at his clinic after that I have gained confidence that I can speak better, he has been very understanding and helpful.I have no word to say, thanks to him for his effert & time through the process.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 08:42 AM
Sushanth M
Comments:
I am Sushanth, 24 year old. I came from Hyderabad to Sanjay Speech hearing and rehabilation centre for Stammering treatment.I have taken 8 days speech theraphy and have seen a change in my fluency. As said by doctor stamerring can't be 100% cured but with speech theraphy it can be controlled and can increase the fluency. I have learnt few techniques which should be practice all my life to control my stammering. Thank you Sanjay sir.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 02:42 AM
Linson
Comments:
I am Linson I’m 30 years old, I came from Kerala to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre with complaint of high pitch voice. But ENT report was salcus vocalis I was about to expect no change or slight change. After therapy feeling confident. thanks sanjay sir and farheen mam for the hospitality.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 02:23 AM
Deepak purohit
Comments:
I am Deepak Purohit and I am from Bangalore.I am 23 years old. I had an problem of high pitch voice which sounds like female ,
for which i was feeling ashamed to talk to anyone , so i came to sanjay speech hearing centre and they said it would take 8 days
for treatment . so i joined this and after 8days I gain confidence that my voice has been changed and feeling very happy .
Thank you sanjay sir for his effort and I suggest everyone to join this who are suffering from high pitch voice.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 01:16 AM
Ravi Ranjan
Comments:

I am Ravi Ranjan and I am from Ranchi,Jharkhand.I am 22 years old.I had an problem of high pitch volume which like female,for which
i was feeling guilt and depression so when i found the adress of slp sanjay sir i came here and took 8 days treatment.after 8 days
now i am happy and satisfied with my voice.now i am confident and my voice sound have changed fully.now i am feeling happy.
Thank you so much to slp sanjay sir for his effort.I Suggest everyone who are having voice problem please consult slp sanjay sir.
Thank You.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 01:05 AM
Reddy Prasanna Kumar
Comments:
My name is Reddy prasanna kumar.I am 19years old. I came from kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. I had high pitch voice problem from last 5years.I came to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre and I took 8 days treatment now my voice is completely changed. Now my voice is more louder. Thank you Sanjay sir.
Friday, December 23 2016 - 03:54 AM