Satish Mohan
Comments:
Hello my name is Satish Mohan, I am from Osmanabad maharashtra, & i had problem of high pitched voice like (female voice), after taking 8 days of therapy at sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center my voice is completely changed i am very happy by results.... Thank you sanjay sir.
Friday, December 23 2016 - 03:04 AM
Hari Hara Rayalu
Comments:
hi my name is Dr.Hari hara rayalu,29yrs i have come from yanam, pondichery. i had suffered with puberphonia since last 14yrs. recently i saw videos of dr.sanjay in you tube and then i came to sanjay speech rehabilitation centre and i took 8 days speech therapy.after the therapy my voice improved and i feel much better. Thank you
Thursday, December 22 2016 - 06:14 AM
Meghasyam
Comments:

I am Meghasyam from Hyderabad (Miyapur), I am 25 years old, I had vocal fatigue for the past few years. I took voice therapy from Sanjay speech and rehabilitation centre for 8 days and now I feel much comfort. Thanks to Sanjay for the efforts he puts for his patients. I would recommend anyone with voice and hearing problems to Slp Sanjay. Thank you
Thursday, December 22 2016 - 05:52 AM
Sourav Mitruka
Comments:
hello, my name is sourav. i was having a problem related to my vocal cord. later after check up i got to know that it is a phonatory gap. i went forward with speech therapy for 8 days and now i feel that my voice is much clear and words that i speak have become polished. this is overall good change for me.Thanks
Thursday, December 22 2016 - 05:43 AM
Ankur
Comments:

My name is Ankur ....I was suffering from high pitch voice from a very long time….I came to know about slp sanjay sir from YouTube and after joining voice therapy classes under the guidance of slp sanjay kumar sir ….i have witnessed a nice change in my voice and now my voice sounds much better then my previous voice(before therapy ) ..its more clear n sharp now
Thanks to slp sanjay sir…!!
Monday, November 21 2016 - 06:32 AM
Sushant Mandrupkar
Comments:

Hello, my name is Sushant Mandrupkar. I am 33 years old. I was suffering with High pitch voice & loudness problem since last 15 years. After taking the voice therapy from Sanjay Kumar Sir (Sanjay speech & Hearing & Rehabilitation Centre, Bangalore), my voice loudness is increased & pitch quality is also improved. For that I am thanking Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, November 17 2016 - 06:57 AM
Sammi Ranjan Kumar
Comments:
I am sammi ranjan kumar i am 31year from Bihar patna.I had the problem of High Pitched Voice I went to ENT doctor then he referred to speech therapy after that I search in google then i found videos of sanjay sir I planed to take therapy at Sanjay Speech hearing and rehabilitation center… after 8 days of therapy my voice good I am happy… Thank you sanjay sir.
Thursday, November 17 2016 - 06:47 AM
Vinayak Nirpane
Comments:
Hi, my name is vinayak nirpane . I am 19 years old ,and I am coming from Nanded, in maharashrta. I had a problem of high pitched voice called puberphonia. But now I feel better than before. I searched on youtube, google, for this problem, I found the videos of sanjay kumar sir, and decided to meet them. In 8 days I feel better. Now I am very happy Thanks sanjay sir.
Thursday, November 17 2016 - 06:20 AM
Nitesh Jaisinghani
Comments:
My name is Nitesh Jaisinghani , I am 26 year old and I come from Gwalior ( Madhya Pradesh ) , I had High Pitch problem since 12 years , today I am feeling better with normal voice , before therapy my voice sound high pitch but now it sound normal man voice , In the Sanjay Speech Hearing & Habitation Centre are great professional environment to treat this type of problem , therefore , I am very happy , thanks to Sanjay Sir for the change.
Thursday, November 17 2016 - 04:57 AM
Jithin Jacob
Comments:
My name is Jithin Jacob. I am 36 year old, from kerala I had problem with loudness of my voice while speaking, people couldn’t hear me clearly. I came to know about Mr. Sanjay online and booked a consultation on skype. He asked me to join group therapy class in his Bangalore clinic. It was a good experience , he makes everyone feel very comfortable, no pressure and always smiling. I have seen many people improving their voice within 4 days. I was happy to see change in my voice. Thanks to Mr. Sanjay.
Wednesday, November 16 2016 - 07:22 AM