Linson
Comments:
I am Linson I’m 30 years old, I came from Kerala to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre with complaint of high pitch voice. But ENT report was salcus vocalis I was about to expect no change or slight change. After therapy feeling confident. thanks sanjay sir and farheen mam for the hospitality.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 02:23 AM
Deepak purohit
Comments:
I am Deepak Purohit and I am from Bangalore.I am 23 years old. I had an problem of high pitch voice which sounds like female ,
for which i was feeling ashamed to talk to anyone , so i came to sanjay speech hearing centre and they said it would take 8 days
for treatment . so i joined this and after 8days I gain confidence that my voice has been changed and feeling very happy .
Thank you sanjay sir for his effort and I suggest everyone to join this who are suffering from high pitch voice.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 01:16 AM
Ravi Ranjan
Comments:

I am Ravi Ranjan and I am from Ranchi,Jharkhand.I am 22 years old.I had an problem of high pitch volume which like female,for which
i was feeling guilt and depression so when i found the adress of slp sanjay sir i came here and took 8 days treatment.after 8 days
now i am happy and satisfied with my voice.now i am confident and my voice sound have changed fully.now i am feeling happy.
Thank you so much to slp sanjay sir for his effort.I Suggest everyone who are having voice problem please consult slp sanjay sir.
Thank You.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 01:05 AM
Reddy Prasanna Kumar
Comments:
My name is Reddy prasanna kumar.I am 19years old. I came from kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. I had high pitch voice problem from last 5years.I came to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre and I took 8 days treatment now my voice is completely changed. Now my voice is more louder. Thank you Sanjay sir.
Friday, December 23 2016 - 03:54 AM
Satish Mohan
Comments:
Hello my name is Satish Mohan, I am from Osmanabad maharashtra, & i had problem of high pitched voice like (female voice), after taking 8 days of therapy at sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center my voice is completely changed i am very happy by results.... Thank you sanjay sir.
Friday, December 23 2016 - 03:04 AM
Hari Hara Rayalu
Comments:
hi my name is Dr.Hari hara rayalu,29yrs i have come from yanam, pondichery. i had suffered with puberphonia since last 14yrs. recently i saw videos of dr.sanjay in you tube and then i came to sanjay speech rehabilitation centre and i took 8 days speech therapy.after the therapy my voice improved and i feel much better. Thank you
Thursday, December 22 2016 - 06:14 AM
Meghasyam
Comments:

I am Meghasyam from Hyderabad (Miyapur), I am 25 years old, I had vocal fatigue for the past few years. I took voice therapy from Sanjay speech and rehabilitation centre for 8 days and now I feel much comfort. Thanks to Sanjay for the efforts he puts for his patients. I would recommend anyone with voice and hearing problems to Slp Sanjay. Thank you
Thursday, December 22 2016 - 05:52 AM
Sourav Mitruka
Comments:
hello, my name is sourav. i was having a problem related to my vocal cord. later after check up i got to know that it is a phonatory gap. i went forward with speech therapy for 8 days and now i feel that my voice is much clear and words that i speak have become polished. this is overall good change for me.Thanks
Thursday, December 22 2016 - 05:43 AM
Ankur
Comments:

My name is Ankur ....I was suffering from high pitch voice from a very long time….I came to know about slp sanjay sir from YouTube and after joining voice therapy classes under the guidance of slp sanjay kumar sir ….i have witnessed a nice change in my voice and now my voice sounds much better then my previous voice(before therapy ) ..its more clear n sharp now
Thanks to slp sanjay sir…!!
Monday, November 21 2016 - 06:32 AM
Sushant Mandrupkar
Comments:

Hello, my name is Sushant Mandrupkar. I am 33 years old. I was suffering with High pitch voice & loudness problem since last 15 years. After taking the voice therapy from Sanjay Kumar Sir (Sanjay speech & Hearing & Rehabilitation Centre, Bangalore), my voice loudness is increased & pitch quality is also improved. For that I am thanking Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, November 17 2016 - 06:57 AM