Ahmed RAMDANE
Comments:
Hello everyone,
I am so excited to write this review and to share with you my story and my healing process.
First I'm Ahmed From Morocco and I'm a network engineer, I play guitar ever since I was a little boy, I sing as well. I recently had a big problem (on Mai 2016), my voice became so hoarse and inaudible and worse, I was feeling so much pain inside my throat as I try to speak...Referring to my ENT doctor, this was caused by a left vocal cord paralysis, we saw this by a camera (nasofibroscopy) and it wasn't moving at all indeed. After all the checks and the investigations, the cause was not exactly spotted but I was told that the best way to recover my voice was through a therapy. the surgery was the alternative but I was not ready for it and it just didn't seem natural for me beside the expensive prices... At that time, I cannot deny that some of the doctor words were so harsh and were making me lose faith and hope for getting my voice back.
One month later in pain without any progress. I went to a local therapist for about 2 months before we discovered some similar cases on YouTube treated and cured by SLP Sanjay Kumar, So, 3 months of a real suffering, it was the hardest experience I've ever been through so far and during this period, my family and my friends were all so worried about me. I was facing these bad ideas all the time of being unable to talk or to sing anymore, I had to live with that and i was feeling so bad since the problem could have influenced all my life and by the time, i realized how much lucky are these people having and enjoying their voice.
But the day we knew about SLP Sanjay Kumar, We didn't hesitate to contact him for a second, he gave us motivation and hope, and by starting only some few sessions, I already felt a huge difference, my voice was improving and after 3 months I almost got my voice back and I still have some few more sessions to enhance the smoothness of my voice and this should make my voice better than it was even before having this problem.
Now, Words cannot really express my appreciation and my gratitude to Doctor Sanjay as much as they cannot express our happiness about the result.
Big Thanks to you Doctor Sanjay and to my family and my friends for being so supportive.
I highly recommend to people who are facing any voice issue.
Good recovery for everyone.
Tuesday, November 15 2016 - 06:18 AM
Jerome Paul
Comments:
My name is Jerome Paul, m 19years old &,I am from Andhrapradesh, I had suffering from High pitched voice from last 4-5 years. I seen doctor Sanjay therapy videos on Youtube and I finally came to treatment. Within 4 days my voice started sounded much more better. All my friends and relatives can’t identify me when I am talking them on phone. Day by day My voice is improving better. Thank you Sanjay sir.
Monday, November 14 2016 - 01:57 AM
Likhith
Comments:
I am Likhith from shimoga, I am 21 year old & from past 5 years i had high pitch voice and soft voice and i took the speech therapy 4 years back and it didn't go well now from last 8 days i am took therapy again by sanjay kumar and i can feel change in my voice i can talk louder and clear than before, & Thank to you Sanjay sir.
Saturday, October 22 2016 - 03:30 AM
Vaman Mahajan
Comments:
My name is Vaman Mahajan , i am 24 years old. I had a problem of puberphonia in which voice becomes (female voice).
I was came here for speech therapy. I took almost 10 days of therapy then now I am completely cured.
Now I am very happy and elated .voice is very important for everyone. I enjoyed a lot here sanjay sir is awesome and great. We never bored here. Treatment is very simple .i know sanjay sir works with his full of efforts and I request him to do till your last breath. A good environment I got here, i miss these days again and again. Thank you sanjay sir
Vaman mahajan
Sunday, October 16 2016 - 03:07 AM
Viktor
Comments:
My name is Viktor and Im 16 years old. I had a puberphonia problem. I contacted sir Sanjay Kumar and I started the therapy on Skype.After about week my voice changed. Im very happy.
Tuesday, September 20 2016 - 01:39 AM
Vikas Barkade
Comments:
My name is Vikas Barkade my age is 18,and I am from ( sewree) Mumbai I had problem of puberphonia because of this problem I face lots of problems that’s why I came Bangalore for treatment and after 8 days I seen my voice change and my voice like boy and better than first .i am very happy and I feel confident Thank you Sanjay sir.
Monday, September 19 2016 - 01:39 AM
Surendra Kumar Verma
Comments:
My Name is Surendra Kumar Verma. I am 27 years. I from Uttar Pradesh. I lives in Lucknow district .I had problem of High pitch voice. I came to Bangalore for treatment. After 7 days of treatment my voice has changed which I never imagined that it can be possible when I called to my family members or friends nobody is recognizing me. It sounds very natural and loud too. I am very happy with the result, Thanks to Sanjay Sir.
Monday, September 12 2016 - 06:51 AM
Jacqueline King
Comments:
Hi I am Jacqueline King from Bangalore and I’m the regional hair trainer for Lakme lever pvt Ltd (Hindustan Unilever Ltd)”. I recently underwent a total thyroidectomy for hurtle cell tumour, post which I had lost my voice completely. On further investigation by a leading ENT doctor with a stroboscopic examination I was diagnosed with left vocal cord paralysis and was told that I will not get back my original voice. I was totally depressed because I was told that I needed another surgery and gave up hope of ever getting back to my Job as a trainer as my core job was classroom training and for that I needed my voice.
After meeting with SLP Sanjay Kumar I gained a little confidence as he promised to give me my original voice back without any invasive procedures and true to his word I regained my voice with just 10 days of therapy (Varies from case to case). Now I have regained my voice completely and also have joined back work. Thanks a ton doctor for all the help and treatment without which it would never have been possible.
Tuesday, September 06 2016 - 08:39 AM
Mommsen
Comments:
Hi, I am Mommsen Mothi , 26 years old. I live in France and basically from south india. I was facing the high pitch voice problem for more than ten years. At first i thought like it will change automatically but it wasn't changed. Since am getting older, i have to face so much problems like lack of confidence and i was trying to avoid many talking suituations. Myself i was not happy with my voice so i started browsing internet to find a solution for my high pitch voice problem and i have found some videos of sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation. I saw some videos of people who changed their voice with the help of sanjay sir. So i felt happy that i have found a solution for my problem. Since am living in france i could not travel to india this year. I have contacted sanjay sir and he told that he could give the treatment through skype and assured me that he could give solution to my high pitch voice problem. After i spoke to sanjay sir, i got big hope.I have taken treatment for about 8 days. Now my voice changed and it is very deep now.
I would like to say thanks to sanjay sir because though he gave treatment through skype, he made it possible and changed my voice.
I would recommend people who have the same problem which i was facing to contact slp sanjay kumar speech hearing and rehabilitation center.
Again i would like to thank sanjay sir for his friendly attitude and hard working.
Thank you sanjay sir.
Tuesday, August 16 2016 - 02:12 AM
Shristi Jaiswal
Comments:
My cousin is 22 year old and has done schooling and graduation from normal college but she has sever hearing loss and pronunciation problem. Her parents had visited many doctors and audiologist in the past so many years, but no one was able to suggest a good hearing aid and all the speech therapy they did had minimal improvement signs. Earlier she was using analog hearing aid from which she was not able to hear clearly, so her speech also was not clear. We got to know about this clinic from one of my friend and then I started checking the feedback on Google. After being convinced, we met the doctor and he suggested a very good hearing aid, which is a digital CIC perfectly inside her ear. The machine is not visible so she wears it now always, she is able to hear everything clearly with a smile on face. We are also doing weekly two sessions of speech therapy and there has been tremendous improvement in her speech as well. Dr. Sanjay is very much experienced and he genuinely works towards treating the problem. I highly recommend to people who are facing speech and hearing related problem.
Friday, August 12 2016 - 03:20 AM