Rohit Maheshwari
Comments:
My name is Rohit Maheshwari . I am basically from jodhpur , Rajasthan.
I was suffering from high pitch voice problem which I realised very late. I then searched over internet about the problem of high pitch voice and got to know about Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Centre over youtube and facebook. I got in touch with Sanjay sir about my problem and he assured me for some improvement, which I can totally feel.
After visiting the clinic the most important think I noticed is the friendly and helpful environment which I got here. The way Sanjay sir provided his guidance to me was outstanding which I simply think is impossible to find anywhere .
I was very glad to see his generous and hard working attitude and most importantly a passion towards his own profession .
In all if any one wants to talks listed services I would recommend Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Centre.
At last I would like to thank sanjay sir and even farheen maam for their such a generous attitude and presence.
Thank you.
Wednesday, August 10 2016 - 08:04 AM
Anwar Khan
Comments:

My name is P. Anwar Khan. I am 27 years old. Am from Andhra Pradeah. I facing the of female voice last 13 years.
So I came to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center. I took the treatment for 8 days. after that i spoke to my
family members they are not recognizing me, Now my voice has changed. I am feeling very happy.Thanks to Mr. Sanjay Kumar.
Saturday, June 25 2016 - 04:15 AM
Aditya Pandey
Comments:
I am Aditya Pandey.I came to SLP Sanjay Kumar for the treatment of stammering. I had a severe stammering problem. Coming to SLP Sanjay kumar clinic was the best thing i did. The way he analysis the things is and work to cure it is exquisite. After treatment from here i m very much able to speak fluently and now I am very much confident from earlier. Thank you Sanjay Sir.
Saturday, June 11 2016 - 02:38 AM
Santosh Sharma
Comments:
My name is Santosh Sharma .I am 22 year Old from Byrnihat Meghalaya . I came for my treatment for my high pitched as like a Female. I had high pitched voice for last 8 years. I had faced lots of problem in life such as school time, college time and home also one day i search on net there i got Sanjay Speech Hearing And Rehabiliation center in Bangalore. I took the treatment for 8 days my voice has changed as like a male voice I am feeling good.I suggest those who are having voice problem please consult SLP Sanjay Kumar. I heartly thankful to Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, June 09 2016 - 01:41 PM
Akash Parada
Comments:
Myself Akash Parida, I am 21 years old.I am from Balasore Odisha, I am a M.B.B.S student of V.S.S medical college burla. I had the puberphonia,which creats female like voice. for which i face many problems in daily life when i talk to any stranger.so i come to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center for treatment. After treatment i feel beter than before by getting a new voice. so i suggest those who are having voice problems consult slp sanjay kumar and thanks to sanjay sir.
Thursday, June 09 2016 - 06:17 AM
Abhideep Maity
Comments:
My name is Abhideep Maity. I am 17 years old, from Vadodara, Gujarat. I came for the treatment for my high pitched female voice.
I had a high pitched voice for last 3 years as my voice didnt change during puberty.Due to my female voice,I
was not much interactive with others as they made fun of me due to my girlish type of voice. I heard about Dr. Sanjay
from a friend of mine. Actually it is pretty amazing that he cured the problem I faced for 3 Years in just 8 days!! I am
very thankful to Dr. Sanjay for his treatment.
Monday, June 06 2016 - 02:04 AM
Christopher D'Arcy, MD
Comments:
I am a physician in the U.S. and my son was recently diagnosed with a dysphonia. I wanted him to be treated by a SLP with a great deal of experience treating his particular problem. I was fortunate to discover SLP Sanjay Kumar via a YouTube and Google search. I contacted Mr. Kumar and he was thankfully willing to treat my son via a series of sessions on Skype. Mr. Kumar is a truly gifted SLP and he used many different techniques to correct my son's speech problem. The Skype sessions worked very well and I am very happy to report that there has been a dramatic improvement in the strength and power of my son's voice as a result of Mr. Kumar's treatment.
Tuesday, May 24 2016 - 05:42 AM
Maharajan
Comments:
My name is Maharajan from Tamilnadu, I was having right side vocal cord paralysis from december 2015 onwards due to
my cervical surgery. I came to know SLP Sanjay Kumar's Sanajay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation center from google.
seen all videos from youtube and got an appointment for my therapy. I started my therapy from May 3rd onwards,
7 days has been completed now i feel good improvement, As per doctor`s recommendation i have to take therapy
for few more days. Thank You.
Monday, May 09 2016 - 04:06 AM
Dr. Shiva
Comments:
I am Dr.Shiva, 28 yrs old and I am from Hyderabad.
I had a problem of high pitch voice (like a female voice) since 14 years and was unable to speak clearly due to that problem.
I had consulted voice therapists and advised to go for voice therapy for one year and ENT surgeons advised for surgery in Hyderabad.
But i was not satisfied with their suggestions. Then i came to know about SLP Sanjay Kumar Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation centre in Bangalore
about three months ago in Google and Youtube. Then i came to Bangalore and taken the voice therapy for 1 week in
SLP Sanjay Kumar centre and now i am feeling very comfortable and confident with new(normal) voice.
I would be the first to recommend SLP Sanjay Kumar Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation centre in Bangalore for any voice,
speech and hearing disorders. Thank you.
Monday, May 09 2016 - 03:49 AM
Ajay Jaswal
Comments:
Hello, My Name is Ajay Jaswal and I came here from Delhi (Lajpat Nagar). I came here for my Voice problem which is diagnosis as Phonartory Gap in my vocal cords. After the Therapy, i'm feeling very good now and much better from earlier. Thank you.
Monday, May 09 2016 - 03:34 AM