Naveen Gowda
Comments:
My name is Naveen. I am 26 years old. I am from Mysore. I am currently staying in JP Nagar, Bangalore.
I was facing the problem of female voice. Due to this I faced many problems.
So I came to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center. I took the treatment for 7 days.
And now my voice has changed. I am feeling good.I suggest those who are having voice problem please consult
Mr. Sanjay Kumar. Thank you.
Monday, May 09 2016 - 01:48 AM
Bharath
Comments:
Hi, I am Bharath 18 years old came from Tamilnadu, Trichy district. I had a problem of female voice
from the puberty itself. Due to that voice I faced lots of problem in my life and carrier.
But after the therapy I am feeling much better then as before,this new voice will increase
my confidence and it changed my life too.So the people who are having the same problem should come to
Sanjay speech hearing and rehabiliation centre.Sanjay sir will definitely cure the problem very soon.
Thanks to all.
Monday, May 09 2016 - 01:18 AM
Nilesh Rathod
Comments:
Nilesh Rathod
I have 29 years old and coming from Pune (Somwar Peth). Before coming here, I have high pitch volume issue.
It sometimes like childish voice. So I came here for change my pitch. Thanks for Sanjay sir,
because of them I got good new voice. feeling great for this.
Saturday, March 26 2016 - 03:13 AM
Sathish Santhanam
Comments:
Am Sathish 26yrs from chennai poonamallee
I had a high pitch voice from my age 14. I came to know about sanjay speech hearing rehabilitation center through google and Youtube.
I came here on 14 March 2016 i met Sanjay and he gave me the treatment as well as confident. It was very nice to work with him. I felt my depper voice on the 4th day and it got stablised on 7th day.
Now i will have no fear to face any challenge. Thanks to Sanjay & Farheen Taj she is the bridge between doctor and patient. Happy Ending !!!
Sunday, March 20 2016 - 06:45 AM
Tanmaya
Comments:
I am Tanmaya, age 24, I came from BHUBANESWAR ODISHA.
Before treatment my voice is like a female i can't speak in a loud Voice, After that i searched in internet
i got to know about Sanjay Speech Hearing And Rehablilitation Center, with in 6 days my voice got changed
Thank you Sir For giving me a new identify.
Tuesday, March 01 2016 - 11:35 PM
Bharath R
Comments:
My name is Bharath R, I am Chennai.
I had the problem of stammering since my age of ten. I suffered very much in my life because of my communication problem. As I was looking for a stammering solution for this problem I found Sanjay sir's youtube channel with very good feedback from people who have attended the treatment. Even though he was honest the treatment and its out come. He has delivered what he committed. I've improved a lot since the start. And I got a hope to completely come out of this problem in the times to come. Thanks to Sanjay sir for his coordinated and systematic treatment. I am more than happy about my improvement.
Sunday, February 28 2016 - 01:11 AM
G Venkatesh
Comments:
My name is G.venkatesh I am 28 years old I am coming from shanthi Nagar Gulburga. & I have stammering problem faced since childhood more difficult to talk with new peoples. Then I searched in Google then I came to known about sanjay sir, I plan to come for Bangalore, then I took some Therapy sessions in Sanjay Speech Hearing & Rehabilitation Centre, now I am feeling better comparing before days. now I am very happy, Thanks to Sanjay sir.
Sunday, February 21 2016 - 12:24 AM
Parameswaran
Comments:
I am Parameswaran aged 33 years and origin from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I had puberphonia disorder since my 16 years old and come to know about Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Centre at Bangalore, Karnataka in order undergo a treatment. We came to know about this treatment when my wife came across Dr. Sanjay videos and proposed me to undergo.
I came to this center on 08.02.2016 and undergo speech therapy from Dr. Sanjay Kumar for 5 days and very supportive and gave promising words about my treatment. He gave me a great platform to eliminate my fear and bring out my inner deeper voice which stucked in myself for so long. As I mentioned earlier, puberphonia is not a disabilitiy but only disorder which can be cured by the help of a speech language pathologist.
Finally, I thank full to Dr. Sanjay Kumar and Ms. Farheen who gave me full support along my speech therapy sessions.

Saturday, February 13 2016 - 01:57 AM
Nitesh Patel
Comments:
My name is Nitesh Patel. I am from chhattishgarh. I was suffering from puberphonia
since last 3 yrs. i consulted many doctors but the result was Nil. One day while
surfing on internet I came to know about Sanjay sir . He called me to Bangalore.
And after a speech therapy of 7 day. it got corrected. I am very much happy with my new
Voice .thanks a lot Sanjay sir.
Thursday, February 11 2016 - 07:16 AM
Harsha
Comments:
My name is Harsha , I am from Bangalore. My age is 23 years and I am suffering from high pitch voice. And I came to know about Dr. Sanjay Kumar and I came here and consulted him. After the therapy now I am able to have low pitch and now I can speak with good and confident voice. Thanks for Dr. Sanjay kumar and Fareen Taj.
Thursday, February 11 2016 - 07:14 AM