Nishan Singh
Comments:
My name is Nishan Singh,I'm 25 yrs old,i'm from punjab, i came here for my loudness problem,i can't speak in a loud voice and now after treatment i can speak in loud voice, Thanks To Sanjay Sir.
Wednesday, January 27 2016 - 07:18 AM
Rajesh
Comments:
This is Rajesh. my wife has hearing problem, one of the famous hospital in chennai has done ear surgery. after few months again she faced hearing problem, so we have visited famous hospital in bangalore they suggested two things either go for re-surgery or hearing aid. we have inquired and taken appointment from sanjay speech & hearing rehab. center. after hearing evaluation, he suggested hearing aids. now my wife is communicating very nicely. she is not finding any hearing issues. the hearing aid is invisible and easy to use. thanks sanjay sir.
Friday, January 08 2016 - 11:22 PM
Nishant Dash
Comments:
I am Nishant Dash, 22 years of age. I had a problem of high pitched voice called puberphonia. After the therapy my voice has completely changed to a low pitched voice . I am very much satisfied with the voice therapy, Thanks to Sanjay Sir.
Monday, January 04 2016 - 02:29 AM
siva brahma reddy
Comments:
Hi.. I am Siva , I am 20 years old from S.R. Nagar Hyderabad.I had suffering from puberphonia. My voice is like female Voice, but now my voice is normal .i am very happy.. & Very Thankful to Sanjay sir.
Monday, January 04 2016 - 02:19 AM
ANKIT KUMAR AGRAWAL
Comments:
Hello I am Ankit Kumar Agrawal. I am 20 years old. I live in BIT Mesra,Ranchi,Jharkhand. At present I am doing Btech in Mechanical Engineering. I had the problem of Puberphonia. My voice was like of girl. But now after getting treatment from Sanjay sir I got rid of that and got a normal male voice in which I am very comfortable. I have become fan of Sanjay sir. Thank you Sanjay sir alot for giving me a new life.
Sunday, January 03 2016 - 01:14 AM
Karthik
Comments:
I'm Karthik and coming(santhome) from chennai and|My age is 28.
I had a phonatory gap Problem... I came to know about sanjay sir by one of my friend then i came to Bangalore for voice therapy session. now my voice got Better and very much happy on my improvement. Thanks To Sanjay Sir.
Friday, January 01 2016 - 03:04 AM
abir mukherjee
Comments:
Myself Abir Mukherjee. i am 29 years old .i came from Ranchi. earlier i had a problem of puberphonia, that is high pitch voice. I can't speak in loader voice after the Therapy i can speak in louder voice, I am happy, & I improved a lot. thanks to and farheen mam for their sincere support and coordination.Thanks a lot to Sanjay Sir.
Wednesday, December 16 2015 - 01:16 AM
Alexey
Comments:
I'm from Russia and use to post this review - google translate.
Consult a doctor in the clinic with the problem of the left vocal cord paralysis, doctors have offered to give me the operation. Nevertheless, I decided to try to treat without surgery method and we started treatment on Skype.Two months later, I can speak quite well and do not feel such key problems as I have been before, I could not speak for a long time and if you tried it dizzy and it was very difficult. Now December 11 and I am very impressed with the results at the moment although the doctor said that my voice seizing more - I am very impressed and for this many thanks to him.
Friday, December 11 2015 - 06:00 AM
jay yadav
Comments:
I am Jay yadav, I'm 17 Years Old from kathmandu Nepal.I Had High Pitched Voice Since 3 Years & when m in classroom attendance i cant speak loudly from last bench but when i saw about SLP sanjay kumar who can solve this high pitch voice problem in 1 week then i came to Bangalore for this Treatment then my voice has charged within 1 week, & I am happy with my New Voice... Thank You Sanjay Sir.
Wednesday, December 09 2015 - 12:45 AM
A. Pratheesh
Comments:
Hi I am A.Pratheesh, i'm 26 years old, From Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. I had a High Pitched Voice since 10 Years. Then I had seen many Doctors, but it will not cure and finally they Suggested for Surgery. When I am saw the videos of Sanjay sir in youtube, same disorder through speech therapy. Then Immediately called him and he gave me a confident to cure this so i came to Bangalore to take this treatment and on the 6th day, My low pitched Voice had come. Now I am very happy with my voice. Thanks to Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, November 19 2015 - 10:21 PM