Guru Prasad
Comments:
Hi Sir,

Thank you for helping me with my speech problems.
Wednesday, November 18 2015 - 02:06 AM
Deepak Thakur
Monday, November 09 2015 - 04:19 AM
Swarup Saha
Comments:
I am Swarup Saha . I am from Dum Dum, Kolkata.I am 18 years old now. I had puberphonia(like a female voice) from last 3 years. My voice was very much soft and childlike.I consulted an SLP in Kolkata. But they said that it takes 6 to 9 months to treat this problem. Then one day I saw the speech therapy videos of Sanjay Sir. I then came to Bangalore and took the therapy. My voice became normal in seven days. Thank you to sanjay sir.
Friday, November 06 2015 - 06:28 AM
Prem Kumar
Comments:
I am PREM KUMAR, age 24, I came from JAUNPUR UTTER PRADESH.
Before treatment my voice was like a female i can't speak in a loud Voice, After that i searched in internet
i got to know about Sanjay Speech Hearing And Rehabilitation Center, with in 6 days my voice got changed and my family members and friends also have seen my changed... Thank you Sanjay Sir.
Tuesday, October 27 2015 - 06:36 AM
Arjun
Comments:
My name is Arjun A R, age 22 years, I am from Malappuram, Kerala.
I have been suffering from High Pitch voice Like a (female voice) from the past 08 years.
Then I search on Google, I found Dr. SLP Sanjay Kumar on Youtube and had decided to consult his for treatment.
I came to Bangalore, After 7 days my voice has improved a lot.

I would like to thank Dr. Sanjay Kumar for his effort and help rendered throughout the treatment.
Thursday, October 15 2015 - 06:43 AM
Sarath Chandran
Comments:
My name is Sarath Chandran, age 36 years, I am from Palakkad, Kerala.
I have been suffering from High Pitch voice Like a (female voice) from the past 20 years.
I came to Bangalore, After 7 days my voice has improved a lot.

Saturday, September 26 2015 - 03:38 AM
Nagendra
Comments:
My name is Nagendra babu.I am 25 years old. I came from Kuppam, Andhrapradesh. I was suffering from High Pitch voice that means female like voice. I was not able to even say attendance in class and also faced many problems with this voice. I got cured completely after taking 7 days voice therapy classes at Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center by SLP Sanjay Kumar .Thank you very much Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, September 17 2015 - 07:20 AM
Uddaraju Siva Rama Krishna Raju
Comments:
I am Uddaraju Siva Rama Krishna Raju, 23years old . I came from west Godavari district, Andhrapradesh. Before coming here my confidence was very low because of my voice. I was not able to speak louder. Being male, on the phone people used to tell me Madam. I was very sad. After 8days of therapy my voice got changed completely. People are not able to recognize me on the phone. Everyone is very happy with my new voice. Thanks to Sanjay sir
Thursday, September 17 2015 - 06:46 AM
Imteyaz Ahmad
Comments:
Hi,Iam Imteyaz from gopalganj ,Bihar I had severe stammering.It was very difficult speak.After taking therapy from Sanjay sir my speech has improved a lot.Thank you sanjay sir.
Thursday, September 17 2015 - 02:55 AM
Sumit Gupta
Comments:
I am Sumit Gupta, I am 25 years of age. I came from Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. I had a problem named Puberphonia. I came to know about Sanjay Speech Hearing And Rehabilitation Centre from Google. I was very much impressed by the videos they uploaded on YouTube. So i came here for therapy of a week. It helped me to overcome my problem, with due support of Sanjay sir and Farheen. I would suggest every person round the corner of earth, that if they have some voice related problem then they should meet Sanjay Sir. Thank you. :)
Wednesday, September 16 2015 - 08:07 AM