Santanu Biswas
Comments:
I was suffering from high pitched voice from last 10 years. I searched Google for the solution. Then I found Sanjay kumar sir's YouTube link. I saw lots of videos then I decided to take appointment. And from 9/11/17 to 16/11/17 I took the treatment.

I am amazed with the friendliness of Sanjay sir and he explained things very nicely. NO MEDICINE, NO SURGERY and on the 7th day my problem is no more. Friends and families are talking about my new voice. I am so happy today.Thank you sir.
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 03:55 AM
Indresh Patel
Comments:
I came here from chhattisgarh, for voice therapy now my voice is very good, Doctor Sanjay kumar is very supportive and lovely environment provided by the staffs here.
Saturday, October 28 2017 - 10:01 PM
Sunny prakash
Comments:
My name is sunny prakash.I was suffering from puberphonia problem which i was not knowing at earlier.I went to the doctor and the doctor advised to take speech therapy but it didn't worked well as i thought. After months i came to know about SLP Sanjay Kumar sir with help of videos on YouTube. I came here and took the therapy sessions for 8 days and after 8 days it really helped me alot and my voice improved alot. Im very thankful to SLP Sanjay Kumar sir.
Saturday, October 28 2017 - 09:57 PM
Sairam
Comments:
I am Sairam, from Chennai, age 32. I was suffering from Puberphonia since puberty. After searching online for cure I found videos on Youtube by SLP Sanjay. Proof is in the pudding, there were videos of before and after therapy of patients with very good results. I contacted him immediately and went in for group session. Within a week my voice changed to lower pitch. Not only that, I am able to shout in this voice without effort.
IMO, his sessions are meticulously planned and executed for group therapy and delivers maximum result. Few may not like group therapy but believe me, Just stay patient and finish the sessions, it will boost not only your voice but also your confidence.
Saturday, October 28 2017 - 09:47 PM
Ranajay Dasgupta
Comments:
Excellent for voice therapy! Came here for vocal tremor and high pitch voice correction. I have seen positive changes in voice quality after 8 days of treatment. I have received great guidance from SLP Sanjay Kumar throughout the duration of therapy
Saturday, October 28 2017 - 09:43 PM
Prayosh Pachu
Comments:
My name is Prayosh Pachu . I am from Kasaragot, Kerala and studying in Dubai. I had feminine voice. I consulted many ENTs, they recommended voice therapy. I also took voice therapy earlier and not worked well. Then I came to Bangalore to SLP Sanjay Kumar's center for therapy and only in 8 days my voice become masculine and louder. I am very thankful to SLP Sanjay Kumar
Thursday, September 21 2017 - 06:38 AM
Prashant Deswal
Comments:
My name is Prashant Deswal. I am from Panipat, Haryana. I had femle like voice. I consulted many ENTs, they recommended speech therapy. I also took speech therapy in my hometown. But not worked well. Then I came to Banglore to SLP Sanjay Kumar for therapy and only in 8 days my voice become very good and manly. I am very thankful to SLP Sanjay Kumar, because of him I got normal voice and normal life.
Thursday, September 21 2017 - 06:07 AM
Rahul  Nagare
Comments:
I suffered from high pitch and hoarse voice for around 15 years. I consulted a few ENTs in the past, but didn't get good results.

After seeing SLP Sanjay's videos on youtube I contacted him and started the treatment over video calls as I was unable to travel to Bangalore. Within 2 weeks there was significant improvement and now my voice is completely healthy, deep and clear.

I can't thank you enough Dr. Sanjay. Keep up the great work :)
Thursday, September 21 2017 - 03:43 AM
Ashish Jaiswal
Comments:
I took puberphonia treatment from here and post therapy its magical change, i got completely new low pitch male voice.
Thursday, September 21 2017 - 03:38 AM
Ravi
Comments:
Hi I am Ravi Kumar and I am 33 years old from Andra Pradesh. From last 15 years I am suffering from puberophonia (like feminine voice). After I found SLP Sanjay Kumar’s videos U-tube, I came and joined for speech therapy in his clinic, located at Bangalore. After therapy I feel so much happy with my new voice. I really thanks to Sanjay sir.
Tuesday, August 22 2017 - 02:11 AM