Conducting a test and discussion series by distant mode for Post Graduate Entrance preparation in the field of speech language pathology, Audiology, Speech and Hearing for the BASLP/B.Sc. Speech and Hearing Intern students.
Why to join this program:
- You will be in regular touch with study
- Getting healthy competitive environment ,a motivating factor for your study
- You can regularly judge yourself by seeing your achievement in the test among group of students at regular interval
- You will learn effective time management for the Entrance Exam
- Will be more familiar with the format and content of the exam
- Test Anxiety will minimized
- Makes you more confident to face the challenge like entrance examination with the exposure of about 4000 multiple choice questions covering whole syllabus
- As the output in B. Sc speech and hearing are almost two times in comparison to seats in post graduation. It means, only those who will indulge in regular academic activity, will be more confident to face the entrance exam.
- After M. Sc the opportunities in India and abroad increase many folds in the field of speech and hearing.
- After spending few thousands saving few lacks when you get a free seat in a government's institute.
- Many of my test and discussion series students got selected in the government institution. First rank holder in AIISH M.Sc. SLP, PG Entrance 2009 was one of my test series students.
For whom the program is designed:
- Those who are highly motivated to get pg seat in a govt. institute
- Who can't afford the fee of private colleges
- Those who always have high ambition and enjoy the challenges