Aditya Dhara
Comments:
I am Aditya Dhara,I am from WB,I am an MBBS student of AIIMS PATNA,i came to Dr.Sanjay sir(Sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre) for the treatment of high pitched voice problem,,&after the treatment of 8 days,my voice has turned to be low pitched & now i can speak with a good confidence.
Monday, November 28 2022 - 05:02 AM
Yousef
Comments:
I am Yousef I’m from Iran I come for dr sr Sanjey treatment for high pitched voice problem
And after the treatment of 8 days my pitch of voice get lowered and now I can speak with a good confidence
Monday, November 28 2022 - 04:59 AM
Aman Gupta
Comments:
I had this pitch voice problem..
So I did research about this problem... that's how I came to know about Sanjay Sir , through his YouTube videos , and that's when I decided to come to him...
On the 1st day he evaluated my problem , and told me that you r going to see a miracle in 8 days. I wasn't sure. But once i went for the treatment , day by day i was able to see changes in my voice , and after the treatment was completed , the statement came true.
My voice was drastically changed.
None of my friend were ready to believe that it's my voice .
So a big big THANK U to Sanjay Sir , for changing my voice and eventually my life...
I will recommend everyone to come here for the treatment without having any doubt , atleast give it a try for once , and u will not regret it , i can assure...👍🏻
Sunday, November 27 2022 - 07:02 AM
Abhishek kumar
Comments:
My name is Abhishek kumar I'm 21 years old I came in jharkhand, I'm suffering from from high pitch voice before 5-6 years, this period my confidence was very low.
I'm came toh sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitaion center, benglore my voice was completly changed like male after therapy

I can't foreget the poet's gratitude to sir, sir gave me new life n journey, so thanku.. Sir for giving new life. Got a learn a lot from you, which will be very useful in my life

So thank a lot again love u sir❣️
Friday, October 21 2022 - 06:04 AM
Revanth Reddy
Comments:
Hi ,
I Am Revanth Reddy
I came to Sanjay sir for high pitch voice and it is cured in 8 days . I am feeling so much happy after receiving treatment from Sanjay sir . Now i am getting low pitch voice completely.
Friday, October 21 2022 - 06:02 AM
Gopal Kumawat
Comments:
मेरा नाम गोपाल कुमावत है मैं SLP संजय कुमार सर के पास अपने high pitch voice (पतली आवाज) के ईलाज के लिए आया हूं। आज मेरा treatment पूरा हो चुका है और मेरी voice में बहुत अच्छा सुधार हुआ है।
यहां clinic का वातावरण बहुत अच्छा है सर ने बहुत अच्छे सहज स्वभाव से treatment दिया है। मैं बहुत खुश हूं।
Thursday, October 20 2022 - 09:05 AM
Adarsh
Comments:
Hi my name is Adarsh. I am from Hyderabad. I came to SLP Sanjay speech therapy center, Bangalore for my treatment of high pitch voice and duration of treatment was 8 days and after the treatment, I really see improvement which will help in my future life.So my experience was very good and I am really thankful to doctor, Sanjay Sir as well as Dhanlaxmi madam for the positive response and treatment done by you...
Thursday, October 20 2022 - 08:22 AM
Tushar
Comments:
My name is Tushar. I came to SLP Sanjay Kumar's Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center, Bangalore for diagnosis of my high pitch voice, soft voice, voice breaking problem. I have taken voice therapy at this center. After 8 day's of treatment my voice got stronger/manly. I would like to thank Dr. Sanjay Kumar. Anyone who is suffering from problem like high pitch, soft voice, or voice breaking then you can visit this center.
Thursday, October 20 2022 - 06:49 AM
Varun Mehta
Comments:
I am a patient of sulcus vocalis, I had a great experience, my voice has been improved. All the patients having vocal disorders. Must consult Sanjay sir.
Thursday, October 20 2022 - 03:17 AM
Ankur
Comments:
मेरा संजय स्पीच थेरेपी सेंटर का अनुभव बहुत अच्छा रहा। मेरी आवाज़ में मेजिकल चेंज आया। डॉक्टर संजय सर ने मुझे बहुत मोटिवेट किया। आवाज पूरी तरह अच्छी हो गई। फोन पर लोग मुझे मेडम कहते थे जो अब सर कहने लगे। मैं आवाज की समस्याओं से ग्रसित सभी लोगों को इस थेरेपी सेंटर को रेफर करता हूँ। बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद डॉक्टर संजय सर।
Thursday, October 20 2022 - 03:08 AM