Sudharshan sv
Comments:
Stammering stress anxiety
Wednesday, September 28 2022 - 06:00 AM
Bilal Khan
Comments:
Hello my name is Bilal Khan and I am 21 year old resident of Rajasthan I had problem of high pitch voice since my puberty due to which I was unable to talk to anyone due to which my confidence was also very low, i consulted many ENT doctors But Despite this I did not see any difference, so I took an appointment with slp sanjay kumar and slp sanjay kumar sir completely cured me within 15 days, if anyone has any problem related to voice, then I will recommend that you should take treatment from sanjay sir
Friday, September 09 2022 - 07:35 AM
Projit Nag
Comments:
I am Projit Nag ,
and I am from Debagram,West Bengal and I used to have puberphonia problem before so I came here in Bengalore to SLP Sanjay Kumar sir for the treatment. And after 8 days of treatment I am feeling a considerable change in my voice and loudness is also there .
I am feeling that my voice has got changed and become a masculine voice and also I am feeling confident for that reason . Sanjay sir treats voice desorder with good care and with supervision .
I am very happy after getting my new voice and thankful to Sanjay Sir and also Dhanalakshmi mam. As Sir and mam both helped me in many ways , so I am really thankful to them .
Thanks a lot to Sanjay speech and hearing Rehabilitation centre for the help .
Wednesday, September 07 2022 - 07:45 AM
Naveen
Comments:
y.naveen kumar reddy
Hyderabad
Age :22
I am feeling very happy and delightful about my voice
I feel very confident
Wednesday, September 07 2022 - 07:12 AM
Aravind
Comments:
I am Aravind.I came from Andhra Pradesh.I started getting treatment on 2nd may 2022.before coming here I have high pitch voice.after getting 8 days of treatment in Sanjay speech and rehabilitation center in Bangalore.now I am feeling better.my high pitch voice is became low pitch .and I am happy now.
Wednesday, September 07 2022 - 07:04 AM
Varun Mehta
Comments:
I am a patient of sulcus vocalis, I had a great experience, my voice has been improved. All the patients having vocal disorders. Must consult Sanjay sir.
Wednesday, September 07 2022 - 06:12 AM
Vaibhav Arunrao Punse
Comments:
Name :- Vaibhav Arunrao Punse City :-Amravati (Maharashtra) After treatment opinion :- my high pitched voice problem get solved and it feels very energetic and confident now whenever speak with any person... It's a Osm feeling.
Wednesday, September 07 2022 - 06:09 AM
Ghanshyam kumar
Comments:
I'm Ghanshyam kumar from Champaran in Bihar, I came here for speech therapy on 9th June 2022. And now I'm feeling better, I can speak loudly. So thanx doctor just because You provide me a better treatment..
Tuesday, September 06 2022 - 09:06 AM
Shahnoor Alam
Comments:
Hello my name is SHAHNOOR Alam
I have a problem of high pitch & low voice

I came to bengalore to cure my voice

After 8 days of treatment I feel much better .
Wednesday, July 13 2022 - 04:39 AM
Sajeed
Comments:
Hi this is sajeed I came from Andra I had a problem of pitch so I came to Bangalore for therapy. I took therapy for 9 days and am feeling very confident now.
Wednesday, July 13 2022 - 03:23 AM