Gaurav Wankhede
Comments:
Hello, this is Gaurav wankhede from MALKAPUR, Maharashtra, I m suffering from high pitch voice problem so i came here at slp sanjay kumar speech therapy center for my high pitch voice treatment.
When i meet doctor, after doing my assessment on the very first day he told me that he will correct my high pitch voice problem within 8 days. After 8 days i do get drastic change in my voice so i was very happy with his treatment it is very effective..
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 05:59 AM
Prakash Naik
Comments:
Mera naam prakash naik hai.Aur mai Odisha padampur se aaya hu.mujhe 10years se high pitch voice problem tha.lekin yaha aake 8din therapy lene ke baad mera voice change hogya.or mai ab bahut good feel kr rha hu.
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 05:57 AM
Mohammed Kaif
Comments:
It was a good experience with a voice therapist he is good

Kaif from Mumbai
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 05:54 AM
Bharath Kumar
Comments:
My name is Bharath kumar ,I'm suffering from high pitch voice from the past 10 years ,so I came to sanjay speech rehabilitation centre,and treated 8 days voice therapy now I am able to speaking well,doctor was very friendly and good explanation to everyone and so totally I'm very happy to join here ..
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 05:52 AM
Sushant Bansal
Comments:
When i joined the speech therapy then i have to struggle for uttring a single word because of stammering.. but when i have done the therapy i just improved too much that my parents and friends have seen that improvement.. so i thank Sanjay sir for his support and help.. when in therapy i was just following his instructions and just i have improved a lot.. this techniques gave me power to speak in normal life with everyone...
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 05:25 AM
Baitul Sk
Comments:
I am baitul sk from kolkata.. I was suffering from puberphonia high pitch voice. .
Sir i am really happy that i have seen visible changes day by day in ur cliclnic.. Ap bohut jyada humble ho.. And down to earth ho... Giving a new voice who has been bullied for years is like gifting him a new life..

Thank u sir.. For everything its my birthday on 2nd november and u have gifted me my voice thank u so much sir..
Wednesday, October 31 2018 - 04:45 AM
Lovish Bansal
Comments:
My name is lovish bansal and i came here from punjab,bathinda for the problem of high pitch voice (puberphonia). After treatment i feel very confident while speaking
Tuesday, October 30 2018 - 02:51 AM
Brigham Yang
Comments:
I live in the United States. I have been suffering from puberphonia for 6 odd years, and SLP Sanjay Kumar offers me an effective treatment so that I can talk in my real voice. Since I can't be present in India, Dr Kumar uses Skype to rehabilitate me and it proves to work well.
Sunday, October 07 2018 - 10:23 PM
Muralikrishnan
Comments:
I am Murali Krishnan from chengalattu Chennai I came here for puberphonia treatment.And I am very happy about the treatment and myself and my surrounding are happy about my voice I suggest those people having puberphonia pls come only 8 days treatment and you get 100℅ cured
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 07:01 AM
Gowtham
Comments:
The doctor was very friendly natured. He listened my problem and gave me the treatment for puberphonia which i m suffering from my puberty . I recommend all those who are having this problem can happily consult the doctor.
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 06:57 AM