Brigham Yang
Comments:
I live in the United States. I have been suffering from puberphonia for 6 odd years, and SLP Sanjay Kumar offers me an effective treatment so that I can talk in my real voice. Since I can't be present in India, Dr Kumar uses Skype to rehabilitate me and it proves to work well.
Sunday, October 07 2018 - 10:23 PM
Muralikrishnan
Comments:
I am Murali Krishnan from chengalattu Chennai I came here for puberphonia treatment.And I am very happy about the treatment and myself and my surrounding are happy about my voice I suggest those people having puberphonia pls come only 8 days treatment and you get 100℅ cured
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 07:01 AM
Gowtham
Comments:
The doctor was very friendly natured. He listened my problem and gave me the treatment for puberphonia which i m suffering from my puberty . I recommend all those who are having this problem can happily consult the doctor.
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 06:57 AM
Sumeet Subhash Pandhare
Comments:
my name is sumeet pandhare i am 28 years old, my native place is solapur, i am come benglore for puberphonia high pitch voice treatment. after completing treatment i am happy with my voice and some positive comments from my friends and my reletives.
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 06:54 AM
Aravind
Comments:
I'm Aravind from Villupuram, came here for speech therapy treatment. I was suffering from puberphonia for past 15 years. Within 8days of my treatment my voice gets deeper.
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 06:51 AM
Shihab
Comments:
I am shihab from Kerala ,I visited Dr Sanjay speech and rehabilitation centre for puberphonia treatment after 7 days treatment I got changed my voice deeper. I recommend Sanjay speech rehabilitation centre for puberphonia treatment
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 06:48 AM
Siddhant M. Sharma
Comments:
It was great. The problem which became a roadblock in my life changed suddenly. The doctor made us very comfortable without any tension. The group activity was also very helpful.
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 06:44 AM
Jeeva
Comments:
I am Jeeva came from Malaysia. I got to know SLP Sanjay speech hearing and rehab center from YouTube. It was very nice experience with Dr.Sanjay during my puberphonia treatment. On the 7th day my voice was totally change to low pitch voice...Thank you very much and promising word to Dr.Sanjay Kumar
Thursday, August 23 2018 - 03:08 AM
Sandeep Kumar Chauhan
Comments:
Hello, I am sandeep. I had puberphonia last five to six year so I came to sanjay sir for voice therpy. After therpy my voice is changed completely. Now it's become normal. I am very happy with my new voice. I have no words to express my happiness.
Wednesday, August 22 2018 - 02:12 PM
Rahul Raj
Comments:
My name is Rahul Raj. I am from Bihar( siwan). Since 10 years i was suffering from puberphonia ( like feminine voice). Whenever i had talked with other guy they said that your voice is very thin. Earlier i thought that i could never be a good speaker so i was feeling vey embarrasing. I thought that it was a curse but now after taking 8 days therapy from Dr. Sanjay sir in bangalore i am really feeling very very good bacause now my voice is too loud like male voice. Sir has completly changed my life. I am requesting to those who suffer with feminine voice please come here and take 8 days therapy. Definitely you will get good result here.
Wednesday, August 22 2018 - 02:08 PM