Suresh
Comments:
SLP Sanjay Kumar is very supportive and friendly. I took my treatment from USA. He understood my timing issue and he was flexing with timing during my training. I used to have little of childlike voice , and stammering while talking. Also, I usually don't talk louder. I google about this issue and saw youtube videos from SLP sanjay kumar sir and contacted him about my issues. At the end of my treatment , I feel really better with my voice, I talk boldly and there is no stammering as well. Confidence is added bonus that I got, since my voice and the way talk is better now. I'm very much thankful to him.
Wednesday, May 22 2019 - 09:20 PM
Ishmeet Singh
Comments:
Mera naam ishmeet singh hai, mai delhi se aaya hu, i was having problem of puberphonia with high pitch, after therapy, i am completely okay and cured, so much happy now, thank you sir
Friday, May 10 2019 - 12:01 AM
Saurabh
Comments:
SLP Sanjay Kumar is very professional and he’s always informative and explains things thoroughly. Very pleased with the progress and doctor’s honest views. I have had nothing but positive experience with SLP Sanjay Kumar.
Thursday, May 09 2019 - 11:57 PM
Shashi Tiwari
Comments:
I AM Shashi tiwari I came from bihar for treatment of phuberphonia on date 1 may 2019 . And I meet to slp Sanjay Kumar.
After the treatment/ speech therapy is start
And today is 8 May 2019 I fill better than before voice
Finally I thank you to Sanjay sir for best treatment.
Thursday, May 09 2019 - 11:33 PM
Shweta Agrawal
Comments:
Hello Everyone ,Myself Shweta Agrawal From Kawardha Chhattisgadh. I Was Suffering From Paralysis In Left Vocal Cord So I Come To Dr Sanjay For Treatmnt .now I m Happy With Slightly Change In My Voice .my Treatmnt Is Not Over It Will Be For 3month To Complete It .now I m Waiting For The Time When I Will Get The Magic N Review Again
Thursday, May 09 2019 - 11:30 PM
Manjeet Thakur
Comments:
Hello.my name is manjit.i visited here for treatment of my voice.there was a phonatory gap.i got the therapy...my voice has changed a little. Happy with the change.if anyone of you is facing such kind of problems,plan your 8 days..thank you
Thursday, May 09 2019 - 11:22 PM
Srikanth
Comments:
My name is srikanth im from Bangalore i was suffering the high pitch voice ,
I feel happy after therapy, i like my new voice.
I got nice experince in my 8days in my life, i suggest sanjay sir for voice problems.
Thursday, May 09 2019 - 06:40 AM
Sachin Sheri
Comments:
Hi, my name is Sachin.

I was having a low voice with high pitch. I found Sanjay Kumar on YouTube and approached the clinic for treatment.

After 8 days of voice therapy, I am happy that I am able to see positive changes in my voice which are also being noticed by my friends and relatives.
Thursday, May 09 2019 - 05:15 AM
Suresh Kumar
Comments:
I am Suresh Kumar from Chennai. I have been suffering from puberphonia for the past 19 years. After knowing about Dr Sanjay Kumar, I came to Bangalore for treatment and after eight days of voice therapy, my voice has been completely changed., I am really surprised to find the change not only in me but also my entire group members.,
Saturday, April 20 2019 - 04:57 AM
Youbraj poudel
Comments:
I am from Nepal. I came to know about this place from youtube. Overall i have a good experience over there. After this treatment now i have gained self confidence also. I would certainly recommend to visit here for those who have pitch problem in their voice.
Saturday, April 20 2019 - 03:43 AM