Avi Sanwal
Comments:
Overall a great experience.
My voice had a very high pitch and felt feminine.

After a group therapy, which lasted 8 days, my voice improved drastically.

I learnt of this clinic after I saw some YouTube videos SLP Sanjay had uploaded for various people facing same problem. Since the clinic was nearby (from my home), I decided to give it a shot anyway.

But SLP Sanjay really understood the problem I faced without much explanation and to my surprise there were others who faced the same problem.

My therapy group, atleast, was very supportive and helped a lot in the therapy. After treatment, I was clear on why SLP Sanjay recommended group sessions instead of individual sessions. In a group session you can share feedback with others, be supportive and often end up with shared learning.

On the other hand, SLP Sanjay would also share his own learnings from his experience and gave some very helpful tips. Sometimes, he would get a little repetitive about his own experience which can be a little annoying for the impatient.

I also felt that the treatment was quite expensive, but granted the big difference or the change in my voice, I am happy to pay the amount.

Another thing I feel should mention is that SLP Sanjay would only visit our group once in a while to change our exercises and mostly we were left to our own devices. This was a disappointment as one would expect some attention to the therapy from the specialist especially after paying such a hefty amount.

To conclude, if you have voice related problems, do visit SLP Sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre.
Monday, March 04 2019 - 12:49 AM
Annesh
Comments:
My name is Annesh I'm from Bellary I was suffering from high pitch voice problem last 4 to 5 years Mr slp sanjaykumar Sir is one of the most friendliest person you should come to slp sanjaykumar hearing and rehabilitation center for voice problem, after therapy happy with my good voice
Wednesday, February 27 2019 - 10:50 PM
Gurmeet Kumar
Comments:
Name - Gurmeet kumar

Place - Muzaffarnagar (up)

Puberphonia

Mera name gurmeet kumar h mujhe 8 saal s puberphonia tha jis karan mujhe bolne m bahut problem hoti thi phir maine you tube per search kiya treatment of puberphonia phir maine sanjay sir ki video dekhi phir m 12 tarikh ko banglore aaya aur ab main acha bolta hu .

Thanks sanjay sir
Wednesday, February 27 2019 - 06:25 AM
Prasun Sen
Comments:
My name is Prasun Sen. I was coming from Kolkata, for voice disorder issue. Earlier I had facing puberphonia problem that's why I came to slp Sanjay Kumar speech hearing and rehabilitation center for treatment. After 8 days of treatment my voice is being normal and I am not getting any high pitched now. That's amazing and I am thankful to Sanjay sir.
Tuesday, February 26 2019 - 07:28 AM
Amarnath Verma
Comments:
mera name Amaranth Verma h Mai UP Gorkhapur se Aaya ta mujhe highpicht puberphonia (voice Ladki jaisa tha )ka problem tha Jo ab Mai ekdam Acha ho gya hu
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 05:52 AM
Mahendar Kumar
Comments:
I am Mahendar kumar from bangalore.muje panch sal se thik se kisese sa bol nahi pata tha or thik se koi bhi muje phechan bhi nahi pa raha tha .i had puberphonia(female voice) lekin jab me dr sanjay ji ke yaha aya tho ab me thik tara sa bol sakta hu or voh bhi sirf 8 dino me thik ho gaya hu or aj sab logo se achi taraf se bat kar saktha hu or mein sanjay ji ka bahut bahut danyavad dena chatha hu....
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 05:32 AM
Rajeev
Comments:
I visited for VOICE THERAPY FOR PUBERPHONIA
Rajiv from Hassan has a puberophonia problem doctor has given voice exercise to get it corrected for my voice . He is very friendly and understands patients' requirement and help them accordingly.I can feel the confidence in my voice after treatment.I really want to thank Dr. Sanjay Kumar sir
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 01:24 AM
Lingeshwar
Comments:
I am Lingesh,from Chennai. I have come to Dr.Sanjay to get a voice of a lower pitch with a better quality, his treatment was very effective and had shown a good result on me. I would recommend those suffering with a voice of higher pitch to visit him and patiently follow his complete treatment to witness great results
Friday, January 18 2019 - 04:40 AM
Bhavesh
Comments:
I came from New Jersey, USA. I had high pitch issue (Puberphonia). I came for treatment of Puberphonia. I see improvements in 8 days therapy.
Friday, January 18 2019 - 12:40 AM
Sumit
Comments:
My name is sumit pardhi.I am from Maharashtra.I was suffering from high pitch voice problem.But after treatment my voice get completely changed in 8 days .Thank you Sanjay sir.I would recomment this to everyone who are suffering from this problem.
Monday, January 14 2019 - 06:06 AM