Gourav Parmar
Comments:
I was suffering from high pitch problem for few years, my voice was thin, I also took treatment from ENT doctors but there was no difference, then one day I saw the video of SLP Dr. Sanjay Kumar on YouTube and my courage increased and I came here. This was a better therapy than I thought and my voice has become thicker now, I am feeling much better.
Thursday, February 08 2024 - 01:17 AM
Suchet
Comments:
I had high pitch voice issue. After the voice therapy my pitch has reduced and loudness has increased. I am thankful to Sanjay sir for this
Thursday, February 08 2024 - 01:15 AM
Samarpan Chattarjee
Comments:
My name is samarpan Chattarjee,I am came from West Bengal.my problem is high pitch voice.i am recovering from 8 days .I am recomend this centre...
Wednesday, January 10 2024 - 12:04 AM
Mahendra
Comments:
Mene slp Sanjay Kumar speech therapy center se treatment liya hai our l am so happy and aapko koi problem hai to please app slp Sanjay Kumar sir se contact kare
Tuesday, January 09 2024 - 11:57 PM
Ajinkya
Comments:
I take speech therapy here and it's a great place sir is very co-operative the changes happened are good and if anyone is suffering from these kind of problems they should visit this center to get good voice.
Friday, January 05 2024 - 06:31 AM
Sujay Sanjay More
Comments:
I was having High pitch voice problem which basically can also be stated as feminine voice but after attending the voice therapy for 8 days from Sanjay speech center my voice is completely changed. Now it has became masculine and have great depth with low pitch.I will recommend you to please visit here if you are facing the same issue.
Friday, January 05 2024 - 06:14 AM
Abhishek
Comments:
I came to slp Sanjay Kumar sir's clinic for treating my voice disorder which is a soft voice. After completing 8 days of therapy sessions i feel a drastic change in my voice. Now i can speak fluently in my original voice. This has given me the opportunity to explore my real voice. Thank you so much Sanjay sir for all the care and support throughout the treatment. I feel very confident after therapy. I recommend visiting the clinic if you're having any voice disorders, the clinic provides services like voice therapy, speech therapy and so on. This therapy really helped me to recover and I'm thankful to Dhanalakshmi mam also for all the assistance and continuous support provided.
Saturday, December 16 2023 - 05:32 AM
Pavan Kumar
Comments:
Hi, I am Pavan Kumar from Hyderabad, came to SLP Sanjay Speech and Hearing Therapy - a rehabilitation centre. I am having Addictive Spasmodic Dysphonia and my voice was unclear and after coming here I feel better voice with clarity in speech.

Thanks for the treatment from Sanjay sir and support for the team.
Saturday, December 16 2023 - 05:28 AM
Basheer Ahmed
Comments:
Hello mera name bashir he me indore Madhya Pradesh se ata hu pahle mujhe high pich voice ka problem tha uske bad SLP Sanjay kumar sir ke pas aaya aur mene 8 days voice therapy liya he aur meri awaz sahi ho gya thank you to sanjay sir for help
Saturday, December 16 2023 - 04:46 AM
Ramkishore
Comments:
I was facing the issues with my voice so i came to the center. And earliar my voice was soft and high pitch. But after 8 days of treatment now my voice is totally change and a great changes happen.I thank Sanjay Sir for the marvellous treatment.And Dhanlakshami Mam for addressing in a good manner.I wish all the best to the teams.
Saturday, December 16 2023 - 04:00 AM