Prasun Sen
Comments:
My name is Prasun Sen. I was coming from Kolkata, for voice disorder issue. Earlier I had facing puberphonia problem that's why I came to slp Sanjay Kumar speech hearing and rehabilitation center for treatment. After 8 days of treatment my voice is being normal and I am not getting any high pitched now. That's amazing and I am thankful to Sanjay sir.
Tuesday, February 26 2019 - 07:28 AM
Amarnath Verma
Comments:
mera name Amaranth Verma h Mai UP Gorkhapur se Aaya ta mujhe highpicht puberphonia (voice Ladki jaisa tha )ka problem tha Jo ab Mai ekdam Acha ho gya hu
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 05:52 AM
Mahendar Kumar
Comments:
I am Mahendar kumar from bangalore.muje panch sal se thik se kisese sa bol nahi pata tha or thik se koi bhi muje phechan bhi nahi pa raha tha .i had puberphonia(female voice) lekin jab me dr sanjay ji ke yaha aya tho ab me thik tara sa bol sakta hu or voh bhi sirf 8 dino me thik ho gaya hu or aj sab logo se achi taraf se bat kar saktha hu or mein sanjay ji ka bahut bahut danyavad dena chatha hu....
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 05:32 AM
Rajeev
Comments:
I visited for VOICE THERAPY FOR PUBERPHONIA
Rajiv from Hassan has a puberophonia problem doctor has given voice exercise to get it corrected for my voice . He is very friendly and understands patients' requirement and help them accordingly.I can feel the confidence in my voice after treatment.I really want to thank Dr. Sanjay Kumar sir
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 01:24 AM
Lingeshwar
Comments:
I am Lingesh,from Chennai. I have come to Dr.Sanjay to get a voice of a lower pitch with a better quality, his treatment was very effective and had shown a good result on me. I would recommend those suffering with a voice of higher pitch to visit him and patiently follow his complete treatment to witness great results
Friday, January 18 2019 - 04:40 AM
Bhavesh
Comments:
I came from New Jersey, USA. I had high pitch issue (Puberphonia). I came for treatment of Puberphonia. I see improvements in 8 days therapy.
Friday, January 18 2019 - 12:40 AM
Sumit
Comments:
My name is sumit pardhi.I am from Maharashtra.I was suffering from high pitch voice problem.But after treatment my voice get completely changed in 8 days .Thank you Sanjay sir.I would recomment this to everyone who are suffering from this problem.
Monday, January 14 2019 - 06:06 AM
Manjunath
Comments:
Dr.Sanjay Kumar is gentle and nice person.My over all experience with him was very good. He is very friendly and understands patients' requirement and help them accordingly.I can feel the confidence in my voice after treatment.I really want to thank Dr. Sanjay Kumar sir
Saturday, December 22 2018 - 12:50 AM
Mahaboob Basha
Comments:
We are visited SLP Sanjay Speech Hearing and rehabilitation centre for my niece hearing problem, doctor explained well and based on situation provided hearing machine now she's comfortable in day today activities and happily meeting people.

Thank you so much doctor for your co-ordinated efforts and we are happy to refer SLP Sanjay Hearing centre.
Thursday, December 20 2018 - 03:03 AM
Ajaz Shaikh
Comments:
My name Ajaz Shaikh I am from mumbai.i was suffering puberphonia problem last 12 years.i came doctor SLP sanjay get treatment in 8 days.now I fully satisfied.thankyou Sanjay SLP sanjay.he is a great doctor.
Tuesday, December 18 2018 - 07:02 AM