Ayush Kumar Sahoo
Comments:
I am Ayush Kumar Sahoo from Bhubaneswar . I had came here for the treatment of puberphonia on 1 April 2019 and after the treatment I am happy to get my new voice😀😀
Saturday, April 20 2019 - 12:02 AM
Darshan Palekar
Comments:
I am Darshan. I from Honavar. Karnataka... I came here for take a treatment to puberphonia.... Treatment was very good. It really changed my voice which is increased self confidence and positive thoughts on me.
Friday, April 19 2019 - 07:40 AM
Shivaraj
Comments:
I'm shivaraj, I'm from Hubli, I had high pitch voice,
I'm feeling happy, my friend told my voice has been changed I'm feeling happy now.
Friday, April 19 2019 - 06:55 AM
Prabhat Ranjan
Comments:
Myself Prabhat Ranjan. I am from bihar.i suffering puberfonia problems from puberty.i am very happy with the treatment by sanjay sir. I have more confidence to speak someone other
Friday, April 19 2019 - 05:45 AM
Pavan
Comments:
I am pavan, I am treated with the puberphonia with voice therapy..for improvement in pitch of the voice...
Friday, April 19 2019 - 04:50 AM
Avi Sanwal
Comments:
Overall a great experience.
My voice had a very high pitch and felt feminine.

After a group therapy, which lasted 8 days, my voice improved drastically.

I learnt of this clinic after I saw some YouTube videos SLP Sanjay had uploaded for various people facing same problem. Since the clinic was nearby (from my home), I decided to give it a shot anyway.

But SLP Sanjay really understood the problem I faced without much explanation and to my surprise there were others who faced the same problem.

My therapy group, atleast, was very supportive and helped a lot in the therapy. After treatment, I was clear on why SLP Sanjay recommended group sessions instead of individual sessions. In a group session you can share feedback with others, be supportive and often end up with shared learning.

On the other hand, SLP Sanjay would also share his own learnings from his experience and gave some very helpful tips. Sometimes, he would get a little repetitive about his own experience which can be a little annoying for the impatient.

I also felt that the treatment was quite expensive, but granted the big difference or the change in my voice, I am happy to pay the amount.

Another thing I feel should mention is that SLP Sanjay would only visit our group once in a while to change our exercises and mostly we were left to our own devices. This was a disappointment as one would expect some attention to the therapy from the specialist especially after paying such a hefty amount.

To conclude, if you have voice related problems, do visit SLP Sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre.
Monday, March 04 2019 - 12:49 AM
Annesh
Comments:
My name is Annesh I'm from Bellary I was suffering from high pitch voice problem last 4 to 5 years Mr slp sanjaykumar Sir is one of the most friendliest person you should come to slp sanjaykumar hearing and rehabilitation center for voice problem, after therapy happy with my good voice
Wednesday, February 27 2019 - 10:50 PM
Gurmeet Kumar
Comments:
Name - Gurmeet kumar

Place - Muzaffarnagar (up)

Puberphonia

Mera name gurmeet kumar h mujhe 8 saal s puberphonia tha jis karan mujhe bolne m bahut problem hoti thi phir maine you tube per search kiya treatment of puberphonia phir maine sanjay sir ki video dekhi phir m 12 tarikh ko banglore aaya aur ab main acha bolta hu .

Thanks sanjay sir
Wednesday, February 27 2019 - 06:25 AM
Prasun Sen
Comments:
My name is Prasun Sen. I was coming from Kolkata, for voice disorder issue. Earlier I had facing puberphonia problem that's why I came to slp Sanjay Kumar speech hearing and rehabilitation center for treatment. After 8 days of treatment my voice is being normal and I am not getting any high pitched now. That's amazing and I am thankful to Sanjay sir.
Tuesday, February 26 2019 - 07:28 AM
Amarnath Verma
Comments:
mera name Amaranth Verma h Mai UP Gorkhapur se Aaya ta mujhe highpicht puberphonia (voice Ladki jaisa tha )ka problem tha Jo ab Mai ekdam Acha ho gya hu
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 05:52 AM