Shivam Chugh
Comments:
I was having high pitch voice problem.And it sounds low. I came to the center and gone through a speech therapy and after 8 days. I found great changes in My Voice and I can feel a significant changes in My Voice Now. Thank u so much Sanjay Sir and Dhanlakshami Mam for curing my voice problem.I wish all the best to team.
Saturday, December 16 2023 - 03:41 AM
Apratim Das
Comments:
I ,Apratim Das from Guwahati,Assam, presently working as a Bank Manager in a reputed Public Sector Bank in Assam came to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Centre, Bengaluru for my High Speech voice problem which I was facing from last 23 years. I came to the Sanjay Sir's centre on 03/11/23 and my first day of therapy began.I had a normal conversation sessions with Sir and thereafter hearing my voice; Sir assured me that on the 8th Day someting "Chamatkar" (miracle) is going to happen with me. I followed each and every instructions which the Sir had asked me to follow during the entire therapy sessions and at the end of the 8th day not only Chamatkar happed with me but "A Big Diwali Maha Dhamaka" happened with me. My voice got totally transformed and now I am sounding like a matured deep voice man. Thank you Sir from the core of my heart for transforming my voice and my life as a whole.
Saturday, December 16 2023 - 02:40 AM
Rishabh kumar
Comments:
Hello my name is Rishabh kumar. I am from gurgaon. I have high pitch issue since puberty. Due to this issue i was facing lots of problems like on call unknown calling me as a ma'am and anyone say ki why you have a patli awaz.So I came here (Banglore) for treatment. The treatment program was of 8 days. After the treatment i got a new voice i.e male type voice. In this program you need a patience. Dr. Sanjay helps me alot. I am thankful to Dr. Sanjay. if you have high pitch issue or other voice issues then you can consult with Dr. Sanjay, he will give you a good path.
Friday, December 15 2023 - 08:22 AM
Akarshan Mani
Comments:
Hi guy's,
My name is Akarshan Mani. I'm from New Delhi. I'm suffering from puberphonia/high pitch voice from last 10 years and due to this problem I lost all my confidence in my life. So, I recently took the treatment from Sanjay sir in his clinic ( Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation centre, Bangalore) and he helped me alot to cure this problem. After 8 days of voice therapy I'm surprised. My voice is totally cured now and I gained back my confidence now. So I'm very thankful to him and I like to recommend other paitents also who all are suffering from any kind of hearing and voice problem should visit his centre and take the therapys from him. 😀
Friday, December 15 2023 - 08:14 AM
Sudhir Patil
Comments:
Name - sudhir patil
Age -26
Address - Mumbai ,Thane Maharashtra

Mera aavaj patla or ladkiya jaisa aata tha

Mai Dr Sanjay Kumar speech Bangalore mai aaya or Mera aavaj 5 din me sahi ho gaya
Abhi Mera aavaj motha aane laga hai
Friday, December 15 2023 - 08:05 AM
Aman Chaubey
Comments:
Hi, my name is Aman Chaubey. I'm from New Delhi. I had the problem of high pitch voice so I came to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Centre, Banglore to treat my voice. Now, after 8 days of voice therapy by SLP Sanjay Kumar, my voice has been cured and now I can speak in lower pitch with no break in pitch. Now my voice is much louder and better than it was before. All thanks to Sanjay Sir.
Friday, December 15 2023 - 07:59 AM
Dibyashree Ranjan Satapathy
Comments:
Hii,
I am Dibyashree Ranjan Satapathy , I am from odisha ..I had high pitched voice problems from last 7 years
After taking treatment from slp Sanjay Kumar voice therapist sir 🙏
Now .
.My voice is so good
Friday, December 15 2023 - 07:40 AM
Ganesh Somankar
Comments:
I'm Ganesh somankar from gadchiroli Maharashtra i have high pitch problem after I come slp Sanjay Kumar rehalbitation center my voice therapy started within one week my voice changed thank you sir and thank you dhanalakshmi madam for you help and strong support
Friday, December 15 2023 - 07:26 AM
Shivam Saxena
Comments:
Mera name shivam saxena hai
M shahjahanpur uttar Pradesh se aaya hu
Mujhe high pitch voice patli voice ki problem thi pichle 10 salo se m bengluru aaya tha sanjay speach and hearing center pr voice therpy lene 8 din ki voice thearpy lene k bad ab voice kafi achhi ho gai h thanks to Sanjay sir and his team members .....
Friday, December 15 2023 - 06:55 AM
Afzal shaikh
Comments:
Mera naam Afzal shaikh hai.muje High pitch voice ki problem thi.pichle 8 years se
Fir mene SLP Sanjay Kumar sir se 8 din ki voice therapy lene ke bad meri avaj me kafi laudnes or moti ho gyi ab me kafi behtar mehsus kar raha hu... thank SLP Sanjay Kumar sir
Friday, December 15 2023 - 04:47 AM