Manoj Nayak
Comments:
Name - Manoj Nayak
Add - kolkata , West Bengal
After Treatment - i have a high pitch voice issue during my puberity and after treatment i got a good voice and my issue solved
Wednesday, October 19 2022 - 08:48 AM
Vaibhav Arunrao Punse
Comments:
Name :- Vaibhav Arunrao Punse City :-Amravati (Maharashtra) After treatment opinion :- my high pitched voice problem get solved and it feels very energetic and confident now whenever speak with any person... It's a Osm feeling.
Wednesday, October 19 2022 - 08:32 AM
Sumit Kumar
Comments:
Name: Sumit Kumar
Age: 29
Place: Bareilly (U.P)
Period of therapy: 01.07.2022 to 08.07.2022
Problem: I used to have high pitch voice, which people often gets confused with a girl's voice. On phones unknown people used to call me Ma'am and a lack of confidence was also felt time to time.
After therapy: My voice has changed a lot now the voice i have is quite a heavy voice. I also got positive responses from the people i know.
Wednesday, October 19 2022 - 07:57 AM
Abhideep Maity
Comments:
My name is Abhideep Maity. I am 17 years old, from Vadodara, Gujarat. I came for the treatment for my high pitched female voice.

I had a high pitched voice for last 3 years as my voice didn't change during puberty. Due to my female voice, I was not much interactive with others as they made fun of me due to my girlish type of voice. I heard about Dr. Sanjay from a friend of mine. Actually it is pretty amazing that he cured the problem I faced for 3 Years in just 8 days!!

I am very thankful to Dr. Sanjay for his treatment.
Wednesday, October 19 2022 - 07:35 AM
Bilal Khan
Comments:
Hello my name is Bilal Khan and I am 21 year old resident of Rajasthan I had problem of high pitch voice since my puberty due to which I was unable to talk to anyone due to which my confidence was also very low, i consulted many ENT doctors But Despite this I did not see any difference, so I took an appointment with slp sanjay kumar and slp sanjay kumar sir completely cured me within 15 days, if anyone has any problem related to voice, then I will recommend that you should take treatment from sanjay sir
Friday, September 09 2022 - 07:35 AM
Projit Nag
Comments:
I am Projit Nag ,
and I am from Debagram,West Bengal and I used to have puberphonia problem before so I came here in Bengalore to SLP Sanjay Kumar sir for the treatment. And after 8 days of treatment I am feeling a considerable change in my voice and loudness is also there .
I am feeling that my voice has got changed and become a masculine voice and also I am feeling confident for that reason . Sanjay sir treats voice desorder with good care and with supervision .
I am very happy after getting my new voice and thankful to Sanjay Sir and also Dhanalakshmi mam. As Sir and mam both helped me in many ways , so I am really thankful to them .
Thanks a lot to Sanjay speech and hearing Rehabilitation centre for the help .
Wednesday, September 07 2022 - 07:45 AM
Naveen
Comments:
y.naveen kumar reddy
Hyderabad
Age :22
I am feeling very happy and delightful about my voice
I feel very confident
Wednesday, September 07 2022 - 07:12 AM
Aravind
Comments:
I am Aravind.I came from Andhra Pradesh.I started getting treatment on 2nd may 2022.before coming here I have high pitch voice.after getting 8 days of treatment in Sanjay speech and rehabilitation center in Bangalore.now I am feeling better.my high pitch voice is became low pitch .and I am happy now.
Wednesday, September 07 2022 - 07:04 AM
Varun Mehta
Comments:
I am a patient of sulcus vocalis, I had a great experience, my voice has been improved. All the patients having vocal disorders. Must consult Sanjay sir.
Wednesday, September 07 2022 - 06:12 AM