Lakshmi narasimha
Comments:
I am Lakshmi narasimha.i have stammering problem sense in 6 years.i came from kadapa.i have to see andmore videos and youtube come the Mr slp Sanjay sir.i have reduced my stameering problem
Thursday, May 03 2018 - 03:47 AM
ahmed ali baroodwale
Comments:
i m from hubli city.i came for the voice therapy treatment in bangalore After 8 days treament in banglore i m feeling better voice my voice is absolutely fully of changed i m feeling very comfortable with voice
Thursday, May 03 2018 - 03:19 AM
Rahul Shinde
Comments:
Hi! I am Rahul from Delhi.It was a very wavy and remarkable journey of 8 days. The voice with which I entered this center and the voice which I am having now is completely different. I loved the change and It has boosted my confidence. Thank Sanjay Sir
Thursday, May 03 2018 - 02:54 AM
Abhishek
Comments:
Well I came to this place following a recommendation from my friend.Mr Sanjay is very professional and gave me realistic views after doing my voice assessment (as not everyone will have the same degree of change) and told me to be patient during the the 8 day long process. During the process lot of questions pop up in my mind, but holding the PATIENCE is the key. At the end of 8th day I am happy with the outcome. Keep up the good work MR Sanjay...
Thursday, May 03 2018 - 02:13 AM
anil
Comments:
hi my name is anil kumar. i am from hp. i had come here for the treatment of puberphonia. i was facing a problem of feminine voice. now after my treatment i am feeling better and cured. i am happy with this change and satisfied.. doctor and other staff are very coperative and supportive. feeling very nice to come here. thanks for all
Thursday, May 03 2018 - 01:48 AM
Rajesh
Comments:
Hi everyone

I live in Georgia,US . I was suffering from Puberphonia since 10-12 years . I have consulted DR. Sanjay for treatment. The doctor explained about the problem, and the roadmap of treatment. It was very well organized and step by process. He used to take 5-6 hours of sessions everyday.

After a week i was able to talk normally(Low pitch) and my friends and family where shocked with my voice and they are not able to recognize me over the phone then i had to do a video call to make them believe.
Monday, April 09 2018 - 08:11 AM
vardhan n
Comments:
i went for surgery initially.but there is no change, after coming here.iam able to see changes from first day onwards. now after 7th day, iam happy to listen my voice.
Monday, April 02 2018 - 02:50 AM
veeresh
Comments:
im veeresh from raichur
my voice has become so proper now. i was having puberphonia like female voice. now my voice is low pitch called totally male voice
Monday, April 02 2018 - 02:28 AM
Himanshu Bansal
Comments:
Basically, I'm from Charkhi Dadri, Haryana and currently working in Bangalore. I was suffering from high pitched voice (feminine voice) for last 7-8 years and was hopeless. I got to know about Dr. Sanjay through some online media and I decided to consult him.
On the Day 1 itself, he assured me that there'll be magical change in my voice and it actually did change magically. The therapy started on 9th March. The doctor explained about the problem, and the roadmap of treatment. It was very well organized and step by process. He used to take 5-6 hours of sessions everyday. I could feel the change in my voice from Day 6. By the end of therapy on Day 8 (16th March), the voice had changed completely. It had a lower pitch, sounded more clear, confident and masculine. My relatives and peers couldn't recognize me.
I would definitely recommend Dr. Sanjay to all the people suffering from vocal problems.
Saturday, March 17 2018 - 04:41 AM
SHIV SAHU
Comments:
Earlier i was having stammering but after I took the therapy under Sanjay sir and it got improved and even better.
Friday, March 16 2018 - 08:19 AM