Shantanu Kumar
Comments:
Name- shantnu kumar
Problem- stammering
From Bihar, age- 22
Stammering ki problem se kisi ke sath interaction krne me dikat ho rhi thi, but ab treatment ke baad aacha fell kr rha hu
Tuesday, April 26 2022 - 04:03 AM
Tharun kumar
Comments:
My name is N.Tharun kumar Iam from Telangana I was suffering from high pitch voice. After 8days of treatment from Slp sanjay sir now my voice turned into normal like others I am very happy now.
Tuesday, April 26 2022 - 04:01 AM
Sukunesh Kumar
Comments:
My name is Sukunesh kumar Iam from mumbai I was suffering from femal type voice. After 8days of treatment from Slp sanjay sir now my voice turned into normal like manley I am very happy now.
Saturday, April 23 2022 - 05:23 AM
Ankur
Comments:
Hello I am Ankur
I am form Haryana.I was suffering form high pitch voice problem. Now after treatment my problem is short out. Before treatment my voice like female voice but now my voice is like a male. I am very happy after the treatment.
Saturday, April 23 2022 - 05:20 AM
HARSHPREET KAUR
Comments:
I am HARSHPREET KAUR..I have came from Jamshedpur..I had problem of sulcus in one vocal code and edima in another vocal code...and also phonetary gap..... I have seen lots of changes in my vocal code...comparisonaly thers a voice clearence ....before if I used to speak so people's could not understand, but now people can easily understand my voice.
Saturday, April 23 2022 - 05:17 AM
Nitish Khade
Comments:
I am from Nagpur, Maharashtra. I was facing high pitch voice problem from last 13 years. I took treatment from Sanjay sir and my voice is completely changed in just 8 days. Now I feel very confident while speaking.

To all those who are facing similar problems, I would recommend to visit this clinic without any second thought.
Friday, April 22 2022 - 05:12 AM
Varun Bansal
Comments:
I had high pitch voice issue and have recieved 8 days of voice therapy here, and my issue of high pitch voice is now resolved. l'm very satisfied with the results that l have recieved here.

I would recommend to take therapy/consultation here if you are facing such voice issue.
Friday, April 22 2022 - 12:55 AM
Saikrishna
Comments:
Hi. This is Saikrishna. I am from telangana state.
I am having phonatary gap previously. Because of that my voice is thin. So I came here for voice Therapy. It was very good experience. Sir treated me very well. In starting I have so many confusions and doubts. But now all are clear and I got a good voice. Thank you so much Sanjay sir.
Friday, April 22 2022 - 12:51 AM
Vivek Gangwani
Comments:
Hello Guys, Myself Vivek Gangwani
I am From Kalyan, Maharashtra
I was suffering from high pitch voice problem i.e, feminine voice or childish voice
Since year 2013
Then I got to know about Sanjay speech hearing centre
Around 9th February 2022 My voice therapy for high pitch voice started with Sanjay sir
In 8 days I got treated And now I have a perfect male voice (Touchwood)
So This review is for guys who are facing the same issue
Thank You Sanjay Sir!
Friday, April 22 2022 - 12:47 AM
Pradeep
Comments:
Hi, I am pradeep. I have undergone treatment for high pitch voice problem and after completing the therapy I am able to see a significant change in pre and post treatment.
If you have any problems like voice disorders or hearing, please reach out to SLP DR. Sanjay Kumar.
Thursday, March 10 2022 - 07:18 AM