Samir khanna
Comments:
Dr Sanajy kumar has a vast experience in SLP..i was having SD since last three years and his 8 days therapy has helped me in regaining my original voice to some extent ...Dr Sanjay gives his treatment step by step and practically which helped me in regaining back my voice .
Friday, March 16 2018 - 07:49 AM
BAPAN DEY
Comments:
I had puberphonia for last 8-10 years.....it's very frustrating and good enough to reduce my confidence level.....I had searched on google and YouTube for speech therapist for cure this problem then I came to know about SANJAY SIR.....after watching the videos on YouTube I became confident and came here for 8 days therapy and my voice magically change in 8 days......The doctor is very friendly and he not just cure puberphonia also motivated us during therapy..... this was help for increase confident level during therapy....I am very happy now thanks to SANJAY SIR for give me new life. I get positive feedback from my parents, relatives and friends also.
Saturday, February 17 2018 - 01:51 AM
Suraj M K
Comments:
Hello all. My name is Suraj M K. I am from Kumta, Karnataka. I was suffering from high pitched voice(puberphonia) since 11 years. Due to this problem addressing a big audience was a huge problem. Voice was not audible far away. I came to know about Sanjay Kumar sir through YouTube. I attended the 8 days therapy. On 6th day suddenly a magical change happened and my voice was no longer high pitched. I can talk more louder with more confidence. Thanks to Magician Sanjay sir.. :)
Friday, February 16 2018 - 12:10 AM
srinath
Comments:
my name is sri nath.i have came from lucknow for the treatment at that time my voice was very bad but now i m very happy.now my voice is very good.
Thursday, February 15 2018 - 11:50 PM
Prashant Singh
Comments:
I am Prashant Singh from Lucknow U.P.
I was suffering from high pitch voice(puberphonia) from 2008. On 9th Feb 2018 I came here and in just 8 days I have seen magical change in my voice. My career was getting ruined but with my new voice I look much more confident. SLP Sanjay sir is one out of 5 most important person in my life.
Thursday, February 15 2018 - 10:59 PM
Vinay Kumar reddy
Comments:
My name is vinay, I came from Andhra Pradesh for puberphonia(female like voice) treatment and I am very much satisfied with the treatment and I would suggest everyone.Now I have a very good voice
Saturday, February 10 2018 - 01:57 AM
Saktivell
Comments:
My name is saktivell and my age is 31 years old. Im from malaysia. I was suffering from voice problem for more than 15 years that is called puberphonia(high pitched voice). I came to know Dr. Sanjay Kumar in google and youtube and i decided to come over to banglore for the treatment. My treatment was started on 9th jan 2018 and held for 8 days. My last day treatment was on 16th jan 2018. At 1st i was kinda skeptical but after i see the result i only can say Dr. Sanjay Kumar is pure magician. My voice problem totaly cured and im feeling like on the top of the world. For those for having any voice problem please dont hesitate to come over here and meet Dr. Sanjay kumar he is not only a doctor, friend and magician. Thank you doctor love you.
Thursday, January 18 2018 - 08:15 AM
Manu Mayank
Comments:
My name is Manu Mayank .My age is 20 years.I am from purnia (Bihar). I was suffering from feminine boys and had loudness problem. I came here for treatment on 9th January and after 8 days of therapy my voice has changed and it's very good . I am very happy after the treatment.
Wednesday, January 17 2018 - 11:54 AM
Ravi Shekhar
Comments:
I from Muzaffarpur Bihar, came here for treatment of high pitch voice. I am happy with the changes in my voice. Recommend to the people suffering from puberophonia
Wednesday, January 17 2018 - 07:55 AM
Arun Kumar
Comments:
Hi friends...I am Arun Kumar and I am from Kamareddy dist(Telangana state).i have been suffering from high pitch voice-feminine voice..so I searched about it in Google and YouTube for treatment.i came to know about Sanjay speech therapy Bangalore.i saw many videos on YouTube.i got confidence about the treatment so I joined for treatment at Sanjay sir.after 8 days of treatment my voice a good change.now I am able to speak like a male.thanks to Sanjay sir
Wednesday, January 17 2018 - 07:48 AM