Md Ali
Comments:
I am suffering from high pitch voice from last three years after taking online voice therapy from sanjay sir my problem is fully cure with in two weeks
Thursday, March 10 2022 - 06:58 AM
Amit
Comments:
Mera name Amit hai. Mai up se hu. Mujhe High pitch voice problem thi.Mera doctor ke sath achcha experience raha.
Thursday, February 17 2022 - 01:46 AM
Kamal
Comments:
My name is Kamal , I came from Telangana to slp sanjay kumar speech therapy center because of High pitch I cured my voice here, I am good now
Saturday, February 12 2022 - 05:32 AM
Sheikh Parwez
Comments:
I'm sheikh Parwez. I had high pitched voice problem since puberty. After taking 9 days voice therapy with Dr Sanjay I'm feeling better than before. I'm not cured by 100% because of some(Ectasia) problem in vocal cord.
Saturday, February 12 2022 - 04:09 AM
Venkat Sai
Comments:
I had issue with high pitch voice or childish voice & phonatory gap from 6 years.After taking the therapy from SLP Sanjay Kumar Sir my voice has changed within 8 days. Now I am able to speak in a much better voice very comfortably. I am thankful to sanjay sir for helping me.

I would highly recommend for those who suffering with any voice disorders to consult Sanjay Sir.
Saturday, February 12 2022 - 02:29 AM
Maheswaran
Comments:
My name Maheswaran, I'm 27 years old ennaku voice problem childhood iruthu iruku. Athanala nan sari panna sanjay sir ah meet panna within 8days problem solve achu. Thank u sanjay sir
Saturday, February 12 2022 - 02:07 AM
Dhanraj
Comments:
I have came here for the treatment of puberphonia. I got treated by Sanjay sir at the centre. The staffs and the atmosphere in the centre was also very good. I recommend the centre for the treatment of any voice related issues.
Wednesday, January 19 2022 - 08:15 AM
Vishaakh
Comments:
I'm Vishaakh, from Bangalore. I was here due to my stammering. I used to stammer at least once in every sentence I was trying to talk. After coming here I've learnt few important and helpful techniques that has helped me with stammering and reduced it in a significant way.
Wednesday, January 19 2022 - 07:42 AM
Sumon Biswas
Comments:
I am Sumon Biswas. I am from WB siliguri .I had a sore throat. It was difficult to speak. The doctor said I have phonetory gap and salcus vocalis.
I took voice therapy from slp sanjai kumar in bengaluru for eight days and now I feel much better than before.
Tuesday, December 28 2021 - 02:26 AM
Vivek
Comments:
I have high pitch voice my voice is just like female voice I come here 9 December 2021 and 16 December 2021 my voice totally change 100% male voice I am so happy
Tuesday, December 28 2021 - 12:13 AM