Karan
Comments:
Hi , Karan here .
I had pitch issues from last 3 years .Now after 8 days of treatment , my voice has completely changed .
The whole credit goes to Sanjay Sir for treating this problem . His nature is so caring and friendly that will help you to gain confidence too . Also , Dhanlaxmi mam their is also so much helpful . Thank you so much sir for everything .
Monday, February 27 2023 - 03:33 AM
Aditya Gehlot
Comments:
mera naam aditya gehlot he. muje high pitch voice ki problem thi. speech therepy ke bad muje acha lag raha he meri aavaj shi ho gayi he
Wednesday, February 15 2023 - 05:48 AM
Manish Kumar
Comments:
I had high pitch voice issues. After eight days of treatment , I am feeling better and my voice has changed
Wednesday, February 15 2023 - 05:40 AM
Hammad
Comments:
Hi, This is Hammad, I had soft voice and there was not proper loudness but after the voice therapy my voice have improved and I’m satisfied with my voice
Wednesday, February 15 2023 - 05:32 AM
Manoj
Comments:
Hi this is Manoj,, I need to share my vioce therapy experience. Because of some people suffering in vocals voice problem...I am here in Dr.sanjay speach hearing and vioce therapy center.. I am since 6,to 7 day,s attended the class..when I start my vioce was very low and some time 2 type of vioce....
After that my voice is very clear and louder....I will tnx to Mr Sanjay Dr.
Wednesday, February 15 2023 - 05:25 AM
Chanakya
Comments:
I am Chanakya, from Visakhapatnam. I used to have feminish voice. I used to have low confidence because of that. Then I came to Sanjay sir clinic for voice treatment on 15th October 2022. After 8 days of treatment, my pitch is very much reduced and now my voice is masculine. Previously, I watched many videos of Sanjay sir on YouTube and came here with lots of hope and after completing 8 days, I am going out with lots of confidence. I would recommend to anyone with voice problem to Sanjay sir.
Wednesday, February 15 2023 - 05:19 AM
Dhanush
Comments:
Hiii my name is dhanush I am taking speech therapy from 8 days my experience was good with my group and friends now my voice is good and my communication skills are still better and I met new friends people who have voice problem I will recommend u to come here.
Wednesday, February 15 2023 - 05:13 AM
Veeranarayana
Comments:
My name is veeranarayana.I came from Andhra Pradesh.i use stammering from my childhood days.then now I came to the Bangalore and join the sanjay speach hearing and rehabilitation centre.The total training period of 8 days . These days are everyday training for speach therapy classes conducted to me now iam overcome my stammering during 8 days .So Happy for the service and the doctor who is take care of me good and also Dhanalakshmi medam who is care of good manner
Wednesday, February 15 2023 - 04:38 AM
Taman
Comments:
Hello , I am Taman .I am from punjab . I came from amritsar city
I had suffered from high pitch voice problem .I was not able to speak properly in front of peoples .Then, I did research for this problem on youtube channel lot of videos of Dr sanjay kumar in front of me. I started playing and I was very shocked and impressed so i decided to visit Dr sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center in banglore (hebbal) for treatment . During my treatment was going on i was very depressed my voice was change after 8 days or not but dr sanjay kumar confidence gave me new motivation every day . he said me after 8 days you completely shocked . After speech therapy treatment was done .I was shocked because i was calling to dad from unknown number and he did not recognize me .i was completely shocked .
My advice was that if you any person was suffering from high pitch voice problem , Phonatory gap, Puberphonia, so pls consult dr sanjay kumar .he was good experienced and well friendly or master in this problem .He was a magician.
*BIG THANKS TO SIR*
FOR GIVE ME A NEW VOICE
AND NEW LIFE
THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR.
Wednesday, February 15 2023 - 04:35 AM
Amit Ghosh Moulick
Comments:
Hello, I am Amit Ghosh Moulick and my age is 31. I am from Kolkata West Bengal. I came to Sanjay sir for high pitch voice problem on 7th October 2022. I was suffered high pitch voice issue since from my puberty. For this problem I have suffered in many places, like on phone unknown people are not recognise me as a male person and my voice is not reached to sitting in front of me. Today date is 14th October 2022 my high pitch voice problem is resolved in only 8 days by voice therapy. Sanjay sir is so experienced doctor. If you are or any one suffering from high pitch voice issue please come to the Bangalore centre. Now I am more confident to speak in public.
Friday, December 23 2022 - 05:53 AM