Ankit Kumar
Comments:
Muje trytment se pahle high speech ka problem tha or ab trytment ke bad mera voice mota or achha ho gya hai
......... thank you sanjay sir ...........
Wednesday, March 17 2021 - 12:17 AM
Bharat Joshi
Comments:
Hii my name is Bharat Joshi. I from pune
( Maharashtra). I had high pitch voice problem & my voice very thin. But Dr Sanjay doing my treatment very well. I really tell you all guys this Dr is India's best Voice therapy Dr. Please if you face any type Voice problem please ones time contact him. He give you best results.
Tuesday, March 16 2021 - 03:15 AM
Lalji Nakum
Comments:
I was facing the problem of femiline voice since 6 years.finally I decided to take online voice speech therapy by slp Sanjay Kumar.after 8 day change my voice.so, thank you Sanjay sir giving me a effective voice and confident in my life.thank you so much sir
Wednesday, February 17 2021 - 12:47 AM
Mahendra B S
Comments:
I’m really glad that I found Sanjay sir, he is not a kind of person who leaves in between. I got treated for early than I expected. So heart full thanks to sir.
Wednesday, February 10 2021 - 02:22 AM
Kaif Taslim
Comments:
My name is MD Kaif.I am 18 year old.I was facing problem of high pitch voice from 5 year.In Kolkata I did threapy of high pitch voice for 6 month but results was not coming.
Then I came to Snjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Centre.i took the treatment for 7 days. And now my voice has totally changed.
So I suggest those who are having voice problem to please contact Dr Sanjay Kumar.
Wednesday, February 10 2021 - 02:15 AM
Abrar
Comments:
In the age of adolescence I was suffering from puberfonia. I used to get high pitched voice, Over phone people used to say 'madam" and in that voice I was not able to talk with my friends. Therefore to solve this problem I have contacted Dr Sanjay Kumar sir. He treated me very well, And now my voice is deep and I can talk with people nicely without voice breaking. And now I m happy after the treatment and I would suggest people having voice disorders to take treatment from Sanjay Kumar sir.
Saturday, January 30 2021 - 03:10 AM
Soumyadeepta Manna
Comments:
I'm Soumyadeepta Manna , I am from kharagpur ,WB . My age is 16. I was suffering for puberphonia.(High pitch voice in male) .Since 2years..Then I took online voice therapy from slp Sanjay kumar sir. and within 5days my voice become normal like other males.Now I am feeling very comfortable and confident to speak something..I am very happy with this treatment.Those who have problems like this ..They can contact to sanjay sir. because his treatment is very much effective.
Friday, January 22 2021 - 07:17 AM
Nawraj
Comments:
I was suffering from high pitch voice since my puberty. Because of that I faced lots of challenges. I wasn't able to speak in public and in crowd. Because of my voice I had childish type of voice. That's why I contacted slp sir for my treatment. After 8 days of therapy my problem is solved. Now my voice is totally changed and am very happy.. If anyone is suffering from voice related problems you all can contact slp sir because he has slp degree and he is specialist... Lastly wana thank slp sir and his team for changing my life you added smile on my face i will never forget sir in my life...
Wednesday, January 06 2021 - 08:12 AM
Sajid Iqbal
Comments:
My name is Sajid Iqbal. I was facing the problem of high pitch voice since 10 years and I had faced so many problems in my life due to this problem. I took online therapy from sanjay sir and now my voice has changed totally ..I am very happy with this treatment. I am suggesting the people who have any kind of disorders ,can contact sanjay for the treatment because sanjay sir's treatment is very much effective.
Saturday, December 19 2020 - 04:03 AM
Hussain
Comments:
I'm Hussain from visakhapatnam.I was suffering from high pitch voice problem from last 10 years .after online voice therapy my voice has totally changed. I am feeling happy and confident with my new voice . I will suggest others peoples who all are having voice problems kindly consult SLP sanjay kumar Sir
Saturday, November 28 2020 - 03:51 AM