Priyanshu
Comments:
I'm Priyanshu. I had stammering. Now I'm feeling much relief because here I did many speech exercises. Which helps to reduce stammering.
Monday, July 04 2022 - 02:32 AM
Deepak
Comments:
Hello mera naam deepak hai or mai sirsa haryana se Belong karta hu mere ko stammring problem thi 8 saal se stammring ki waja se mujy bohot problem face karni padti thi life jese ki school mai or job mai bhi jab mai interview k ley Jata to sab log mujy rejact kar dete ki jo bol hi nhi pa rha thik se to normal life mai bhi bohot thektoo ka samna karna pada
Fer mene soch leya ki ab mujy thik hona hai es stammring ko Khud se duur karna hai fer mene youtube par sanjay sir ki video dekhi or thoda jana ki kya sach m log waha se thik hote hai fer mene thoda or search keya or sab pruuf dekhe fer mujy believe hua fer mene call par bat ki or mai sanjay sir k office mai visit keya 8 Din ki speech therapy le fer pehle se mujy 80% aaram mela or ab mai bohot Confidant se bol pa rha hu thanks you
Saturday, July 02 2022 - 07:35 AM
Aravind
Comments:
I am Aravind.I came from Andhra Pradesh.I started getting treatment on 2nd may 2022.before coming here I have high pitch voice.after getting 8 days of treatment in Sanjay speech and rehabilitation center in Bangalore.now I am feeling better.my high pitch voice is became low pitch .and I am happy now.
Saturday, July 02 2022 - 07:32 AM
Sibasankar Sahu
Comments:
Hii. Myself Sibasankar Sahu. I'm from Odisha. I had high pitch voice problem. I came Bengaluru for treatment of this problem. Before the treatment, I faces many problems like, when I talk the pitch of voice was changing in between and the pitch was very high. But after treatment, my voice changed to normal. I spoke to my friends and relatives, they also feel that my voice changed. So i recommend the people having this kinda problem, they can come here and take voice therapy and they will definitely see the improvemens.
Wednesday, June 29 2022 - 02:05 AM
Yash
Comments:
My name is Yash and i'm 26 years old. Before taking therapy I had a problem of soft voice which was tends towards higher pitch and it was not loud enough. After taking therapy for 8 days, I felt difference in my voice. I could feel the softness in my voice lessen and I felt very nice about it.
Saturday, June 25 2022 - 07:48 AM
Krishna Nagar
Comments:
My name is Krishna nagar and I am from goa and I had come here for my voice problem I had high pich voice problem . Now I have taken 8 days voice therapy from banglore slp Sanjay Kumar sir and now I can talk with a low pitch voice and I am feeling a good confidence
Saturday, June 25 2022 - 07:46 AM
Manas
Comments:
My name is Manas and im from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I was suffering from puberphonia from the past 7 years and SLP Sanjay Kumar's Speech Therapy healed the problem in the matter of 8 days. I really feel I should have come earlier without delaying. Really happy with the results.
Tuesday, May 03 2022 - 08:30 AM
Nababora
Comments:
I think Sanjay sir is the best in voice therapy treatment. and after 8 days i feel some difference in my voice.
Tuesday, May 03 2022 - 08:26 AM
Armaan Sahil
Comments:
Firstly I want to thank Dr. Sanjay and his team

Myself Armaan Sahil from Jharkhand
Basically, I had a voice related disorder generally known as Puberphonia

In this,a person suffers from a high pitch voice,rather say, feminine voice or childish Voice
So, I was also suffering from this disorder (since)my puberty

But after approaching to Mr. Sanjay Sir's Clinic
My problem got completely solved through Speech Therapy Based Treatment
The first session was on 14th February 2021 and it lasted till 13th March 2021
In this period, the therapy got completely and the results are so overwhelming
And the therapy provided was ONLINE

Anyone, who's suffering from any Voice related disorder,should contact this clinic
Tuesday, May 03 2022 - 08:19 AM
Pratik
Comments:
My Name is Pratik I came here on 9th March my voice was so hoarse and high oitch after 7th day it gets so much clear and voice is improved
Tuesday, April 26 2022 - 05:56 AM