Arjun
Comments:
The doctors and staff are amazing. They are not only convenient, but they are also extremely knowledgeable and kind.
Friday, June 15 2018 - 01:54 AM
Ashwin Agam
Comments:
Hi I am Ashwin. I am from yavatmal maharashtra. I was suffering from puberphonia. I am not talk properly. I visited so much doctor but they didn't solve my problem. Then i visit slp sanjay sir hospital. After viewing video on YouTube. Thin i am surprise my voice is totally change. And now i am really happy. Thank you sanjay sir..
Friday, June 15 2018 - 01:38 AM
Arjun gopalakrishnan
Comments:
My name is Arjun .Im from kerala ..I was suffering from female like voice ..After 8 days of therapy my voice has changed ..My friends and family members can't recognize me now ..Now my voice is like male and normal ..Thanks to sanjay sir and other factualities for made my voice good and better .. ..
Friday, June 15 2018 - 01:22 AM
Franklin
Comments:
Very good
Friday, June 15 2018 - 01:03 AM
Chandrasekhar
Comments:
Doctor is very friendly and his way of treatment is very good.
Within 8 days he treated my voice problem.
I highly recommend for who are facing with voice or speech
Friday, June 15 2018 - 12:53 AM
Neelamani Mishra
Comments:
I'm Neelamani Mishra, I'm from Odisha. I had high pitch voice problem from last 8 years. So I came your for voice therapy. After 8 days of treatment my voice totally changed. Thanks to sanjay sir. Sanjay sir is so friendly. He gave me a new life. Now I'm very confident while speaking. Thank u sanjay......
Friday, June 15 2018 - 12:40 AM
Mahesh
Comments:
DOCTOR ARE MORE FIRNEDLY.. EXPLAININED THE EXACT PROBLEM.. AND GAVE ME CONFIDENCE THAT IT CAN BE CURED... AND I'M FULLY SATISFIED WITH MY TREATMENT... THANK YOU SANJAY SIR...
Thursday, June 14 2018 - 11:09 PM
Kuldeep Rawat
Comments:
Hi, This is Kuldeep. I came from Delhi for my treatement for Puberfonia. I was suffering from this desease from last 18 years around. Came to know about the treatement process thru youtube channel. In actual i left all the hope that it can be cured but then one day i came to know about SLP Sanjay. I visited and consult doctor and joined for therapy, frankly speaking it is a miracle for me in just 8 days i get the result which is absolutely magical and beyond my imagination. Thanks a lot to SLP Sanjay.
Saturday, May 05 2018 - 09:55 AM
V.Srinivasa chowdary
Comments:
Hi all I am Srinivas,I am from Visakhapatnam(A.P).I am suffering from puberphonia,generally call it as highpitch voice or feminine voice from last fourteen years. I have face lot of problems because of feminine voice when i was in school,college and even now also.But one day i have find some videos before and after treatment of puberphonia from Sanjay kumar sir you tube channel,after i have seen those videos i got a confidence and wants to treat my voice disorder.So finally i came to banglore to SlP sanjay kumar speech hearing and rehabilitation center on 26th april 2018.Now today date is 3rd may 2018.After the complete treatment my voice has changed completely and now  iam very much happy with my voice.Really it is very nice experience to me.So i am suggesting if any one having the communication or voice disorders please contact immediately SLP Sanjay kumar sir.
Saturday, May 05 2018 - 06:26 AM
Vedansh Jain
Comments:
I came here for my puberfonia treatment and it was a great experience visiting to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center. Dr. Sanjay always inspired and motivated us. Within 8 days he completely treated my voice disorder. I am so thankful to him. 😊😊
Thursday, May 03 2018 - 05:12 AM