Md Shamim
Comments:
मेरा नाम मोहम्मद शमीम है मैं यूपी से हूं मुझे 9 साल से अवाज का प्रॉब्लम था मेरा आवाज बहुत पतला था मैं अच्छे से बोल नहीं पाता था मैं गोरखपुर में 6 साल इलाज करवाएं लेकिन कोई फायदा नहीं हुआ गोरखपुर में 4 साल अंग्रेजी दवा खाएं 2 साल होम्योपैथिक दवा खाएं लेकिन कोई फायदा नहीं हुआ उसके बाद हम दिल्ली में दिखाएं तो दिल्ली के डॉक्टर स्पीच थेरेपी के लिए बोले उसके बाद मै नेपाल में दिखाएं नेपाल के डॉक्टर भी स्पीच थेरेपी के लिए बोले एक बार मैं स्पीच थेरेपी के बारे में गूगल पर सर्च कर रहा था तो मुझे 🇨🇮एसएलपी संजय कुमार सर 🇨🇮का एक वीडियो मिला तो संजय सर से कांटेक्ट किए 15 अगस्त से स्पीच थेरेपी लिए 22 अगस्त को मेरा आवाज पतली से मोटी हो गई मैं पहले से बहुत अच्छा महसूस कर रहा हूं
Thursday, September 03 2020 - 01:05 AM
Pushkal
Comments:
My name is pushkal ,i am from uttarpradesh i was suffering from puberphonia feminine voice due that problem occurs every time , but after taking speech thrapy with dr sanjay kumar sir i got the new voice my voice change completely
Monday, August 17 2020 - 01:46 AM
Chong
Comments:
Hi I am Chong, I was having puberphonia high pitch voice problem. With this voice disorder, I need to repeat myself sometimes. I decided to take the online voice therapy from Dr Sunjay Kumar and now my voice had improved so much after 8 days. Now, I have my new deep voice and people have no problem understanding me. Overall the therapy experience is very good, the doctor will guide you and very details. My parents and I are very happy, Thank you.
Wednesday, August 05 2020 - 11:55 PM
Hardeep Singh
Comments:
My name is hardeep singh. I had puberphonia problem since puberty, but after taking online speech therapy, my voice is changed and become heavy and i am feeling much more confident now. My Heartiest Thanks to SLP Sanjay sir.
Wednesday, August 05 2020 - 02:14 AM
Harshdeep
Comments:
My name is Harshdeep and i am from gwalior i was having high pitch voice problem problem from last 4 years after online voice thearpy (8 days) my voice has totally changed now it is low pitch and i am happy with the change.I will suggest others people who all are having voice problem kindly consunt slp sanjay kumar
Friday, July 10 2020 - 11:48 PM
Sebin
Comments:
I'm sebin from kerala. I had a problem of weak and high pitche voice since my puberty period.(puberphonia)
I took voice therapy treatment from Dr.Sanjay Kumar and now my voice problem has been completely cured. The therapy was online. Now my voice became deep.
Finally thank you Sanjay sir, for your dedicated work.
Tuesday, June 23 2020 - 09:09 AM
Pranab Das
Comments:
My name is pranab das.i'm 20 years old. From kolkata ,west Bengal ,,.
I had Puberphonia ...
lockdown.Is going on in india now.So to meet with sir in his clinic is impossible for me ..
So I request for online therapy..
Many many thanks to sanjay sir ...
His therapy is really very good..
I am very very happy to contact with sir....
Monday, June 15 2020 - 12:08 AM
Latumoni Saikia
Comments:
My name is Latumoni Saikia.I am from Golaghat,Assam.I was suffering from puberphonia high pitch voice problems since my puberty times.So,I searched for "voice therapy" in YouTube and found slp sanjay kumar sir's videos,I watched all videos before and after therapy.than I contracted him.
I took online voice therapy throuth skype during covid-19 lockdown times.after the therapy, I got new voice(lowpitch and male voice)within 7-8 days.My friends and relatives were shocked to hear my new voice .I have therapy one month ago.now I can't say how happy I am! so thank you sir.
If anybody is suffering this problem ,please watch his youtube videos before and after therapy and contract him.and check & watch my before and after voice therapy videos also in youtube. slp sanjoy sir is a very helpful,kindly and friendly also.I never forget you sir .thank you.
Wednesday, June 10 2020 - 09:02 AM
INDRANIL RAY
Comments:
I'm INDRANIL RAY from Kolkata. I was suffering from high pitch voice problem (puberphonia) since my puberty period.
I took treatment from mr. SLP Sanjay Kumar sir and then my all voice problem has been solved & now l'm totally cured. Now my voice is deep and low pitch.
Lastly a lot of thanks to Mr. SANJAY KUMAR sir for giving his utmost effort for curing my voice problem.
Wednesday, June 10 2020 - 08:42 AM
Muhammad Hanzalah
Comments:
My name is Muhammad Hanzalah and I'm from Malaysia.
I'm having Puberphonia since my puberty, I have feminine voice and this is very difficult for me when talking to others. This also will make me stress and down for sometimes.
I have searched online about my problems until I found few of SLP Sanjay Kumar videos treating other persons which they have same problems as me.
I have contacted SLP Sanjay Center and we had an online therapy for only 8 days and my voice is fixed. This has bring my level of confidence and I am very happy with what I am now.
A big thanks to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center for the wonderful treatment!
Wednesday, June 10 2020 - 08:16 AM