Raja Naik
Comments:
Im Raja Naik, from Andhra pradesh, I was facing Loudness issue, after taking 8days therapy at sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center my loudness has improved.
Saturday, December 07 2019 - 03:23 AM
Shramit
Comments:
I’m Shramit. I had an issue of High Pitch Voice. My voice was not audible enough and had to put extra effort while talking. After watching treatment videos, I consulted SLP Sanjay Kumar. After undergoing Voice Therapy at his clinic my voice is better and I can speak loudly with little to no effort! Kudos to his team!
Tuesday, November 05 2019 - 02:33 AM
Pravin Markam
Comments:
The experience with the doctor was very good. The doctor was cooperative and helpful. I had a problem of high pitched voice for many years. For the treatment, the sessions which were conducted were very helpful. I am satisfied with my treatment. The comments I received from my friends about my voice change are good. Overall experience was good.
Thursday, October 24 2019 - 08:48 AM
Sudhansu Sekhar Mishra
Comments:
My name is Sudhansu Sekhar Mishra.I belong to Bhubaneswar, Odisha.I had a surgery in my throat in last May,2018 in Bhubaneswar.One large cyst was extracted.But after the surgery my voice drastically reduced and I am unable to speak normally and very low voice is coming.I feel problem while speaking over phone with someone.On surfing the net I came to know about The Sanjay Speech and hearing Rehabilitation centre,Bañgalore.I got treated here for 8 days.I feel some slight change in my voice.Hope for the best in future.
Thursday, October 24 2019 - 07:29 AM
Neil
Comments:
I can’t say how Happy l am right now. I am Neil from Hyderabad. I came to Sanjay Kumar clinic to correct my high pitch voice. As promised by the doctor, I can see the change. Thank you Sanjay sir.
Friday, September 27 2019 - 03:43 AM
Rupa
Comments:
My Name is Rupa. My voice was sounding like child. So, I came for treatment. After the treatment, I can see some improvement.
Monday, August 19 2019 - 01:31 AM
Sudhir Kumar
Comments:
My name is sudhir kumar hailed from Haryana and I am 31 year old ...I was facing phonatory gap problem so came Banguluru for treatment after 8 days therapy Gap is still unchanged but the voice quality has a little improved ...overall good experience .
Monday, August 12 2019 - 01:51 AM
DR DEEPALI DHAWAN
Comments:
I am Dr. Deepali Dhawan,25 years putting up in New Delhi.
I came to know about Dr. Sanjay through YouTube
I was suffering from functional aphonia from last 5 months .
I didn't not speak any word since 5 months.
whenever I tried speaking
only the air came out
but not the voice.
I tried different speech therapist earlier back in the city.
but did not get satisfactory result .
but when I came here and started the treatment
initially my voice was getting break and it was hard for me to speak
but with the continuous speech therapy and Dr. Sanjay's consistent efforts towards my ailment .
I have got my voice back .
now I am speaking with my previous loudness and pitch and without any difference in my voice.
so glad that I found him on YouTube and he understood my ailment in one go with his assessment and started the treatment immediately.
Tuesday, July 23 2019 - 03:57 AM
Nasir
Comments:
Mera nasir hai may gadwal say ayno hoo mera problem left side vocal peralasysis hovatha mashall a Mera problem teeq hova
Monday, July 22 2019 - 09:02 AM
Rajeev
Comments:
I visited for VOICE THERAPY FOR PUBERPHONIA
Rajiv from Hassan has a puberophonia problem doctor has given voice exercise to get it corrected for my voice . He is very friendly and understands patients' requirement and help them accordingly.I can feel the confidence in my voice after treatment.I really want to thank Dr. Sanjay Kumar sir
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 02:24 AM