Rachit Jain
Comments:
The doctor has very effective treatment for Puberphonia and related speech treatments.
I had a hoarse voice and and voice used to break in conversation. After taking treatment for 8 days, The voice quality has substantially improved. Highly recommend the therapy.
Sunday, February 02 2020 - 01:57 AM
Anjan prabhath reddy
Comments:
Hi everyone my name is Anjan prabhath reddy im from warangal i was suffering with puberphonia since last 5 years i took treatment in my native place but that didnt work so i searched for puberphonia treatment in youtube and found sanjan kumar sir's youtube page so i contacted them and came to banglore
The treatment was for 8 days but my voice got bettered in my 5th day itself and on 8th day i was speaking very perfectly
Sanjay kumar sir is the best doctor for the treatment of puberphonia in india and probably all over the world
Sunday, February 02 2020 - 01:55 AM
Pradeep Nagdeo
Comments:
My name is pradeep. I came from Hyderabad I was suffering from puberphonia after treatment my voice has changed like the loudness and even my pitch has reduced. Though it was not satisfactory. But even the doctor SLP sanjay kumar. He left no stone unturned to cure it gave extra care will say he gave 100% to cure it but everybody's vocal cords are different for some the therapy is effective for some it's not. In my group I found patients voice changing at 2nd day 6th day 8th day. I might be the exceptional case I was there for 11 days. Ya my loudness has increased and pitch has also decreased (Little bit). But all it depends on your vocal cords if you have got good vocal cords your voice may be cured in 1 day too (but that's the exception) but if you have got stubborn vocal cords then it may take time like in my case (again that's an exception). Thats all !!!
Monday, December 30 2019 - 08:18 AM
Javad Majidi
Comments:
I feel that it helped me to get better voice and more confidence! Javad Majidi . I will say thanks!!
Saturday, December 28 2019 - 04:53 AM
NINU BABY THOMAS
Comments:
The doctor was very friendly and helpful. I'm came sanjay kumar speech therapy centre banglore with high pitch with and phonatary gap problem after 8days therapy increase my voice quality.
I am happy with the result.
Saturday, December 28 2019 - 04:51 AM
Rajeshwar Singh
Comments:
My name is Rajeshwar singh. I am from Jammu. I came to this center to correct my high pitch voice & also when I talk with other person on phone, sometimes they are not able to recognize my voice (famine voice comes). After attending voice therapy sessions here at this center, there is slight improvement in my voice. Also when I called to others friends, they were not able to recognize at first instant, they judged me only at my voice tone. I was happy to have treated at this center.
Saturday, December 07 2019 - 05:13 AM
Raja Naik
Comments:
Im Raja Naik, from Andhra pradesh, I was facing Loudness issue, after taking 8days therapy at sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center my loudness has improved.
Saturday, December 07 2019 - 03:23 AM
Shramit
Comments:
I’m Shramit. I had an issue of High Pitch Voice. My voice was not audible enough and had to put extra effort while talking. After watching treatment videos, I consulted SLP Sanjay Kumar. After undergoing Voice Therapy at his clinic my voice is better and I can speak loudly with little to no effort! Kudos to his team!
Tuesday, November 05 2019 - 02:33 AM
Pravin Markam
Comments:
The experience with the doctor was very good. The doctor was cooperative and helpful. I had a problem of high pitched voice for many years. For the treatment, the sessions which were conducted were very helpful. I am satisfied with my treatment. The comments I received from my friends about my voice change are good. Overall experience was good.
Thursday, October 24 2019 - 08:48 AM
Sudhansu Sekhar Mishra
Comments:
My name is Sudhansu Sekhar Mishra.I belong to Bhubaneswar, Odisha.I had a surgery in my throat in last May,2018 in Bhubaneswar.One large cyst was extracted.But after the surgery my voice drastically reduced and I am unable to speak normally and very low voice is coming.I feel problem while speaking over phone with someone.On surfing the net I came to know about The Sanjay Speech and hearing Rehabilitation centre,Bañgalore.I got treated here for 8 days.I feel some slight change in my voice.Hope for the best in future.
Thursday, October 24 2019 - 07:29 AM