Harendra Pandit
Comments:
I,Harendra Kumar Pandit(Age29),came from Mumbai. I was suffering high pitch voice along with phonetic gap before coming here. Now it has improved(after 8days session) not percent but 40 percent improved. Actually it is so helpful, As in My batch among 8 persons only my voice pitch was improved only 40 percent due to phonetic gap. Except me all persons voice has improved drastically and I like to thanks sanjay sir.
Sunday, August 20 2017 - 05:24 AM
Fadi
Comments:
I am Fadi from California and 20 years old. Dr. Sanjay has fixed my puberphonia and I am forever grateful for that. I am very happy with the result. I highly recommend him as a doctor.
Sunday, August 06 2017 - 07:02 PM
Venkat Reddy
Comments:

Hi am Venkat my age is 20 i came from Andra Pradesh, last four years I am suffering from puberophonia ( like female voice) But now I am treated by slp sanjay kumar sir and now I am happy before treatment I was suffering a lot then my friend suggested me, to take voice therapy in Bangalore, so I just came here and get the voice therapy now I am happy and I would like thank to sanjay sir.
Tuesday, August 01 2017 - 02:58 AM
Akshay
Comments:
Hi am Akshay from Mysore and my age is 21 and I have Stammering issue since childhood. So I was just surfing for some remedy online. By that time I just came across to the SLP Sanjay Sir stammering videos and got inspired me to get myself improved in this way. So I just came here and get the speech therapy for 8 days and it got helpful for me a lot. And I am so much happy with my speech. Thank you Sir.
Wednesday, July 19 2017 - 05:06 AM
Sanjay
Comments:
Hi am Sanjay from Tumkur & iam 30years old I came here for high pitched voice treatment, before the voice therapy I can’t able to talk in louder voice after 8days of therapy my voice is normal m very happy and I can’t explain my happiness so thankful to slp sanjay kumar sir thanks a lot.
Wednesday, July 19 2017 - 04:35 AM
soraj
Comments:
Hi I am soraj from Afganistan.I am 25 yrs old.I had a problem of female like voice and soft voice (Puberphonia).After 8 days of therapy By SLP Sanjay at Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation center my voice got cmpletely changed.Now I can talk in male voice.Thank you so much Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, June 29 2017 - 07:09 AM
Hrishikesh Pimparkar
Comments:
I came from Akola Maharashtra .I had Puberphonia in which person tend to speak with the high pitch voice post puberty.I took 8 days sessions for this issue . Now my voice is completely changed. I will recommend people suffering from Puberphonia to take this 8 day sessions
Wednesday, June 28 2017 - 07:18 AM
Naveen
Comments:
i came from andhra, have puberphonia where it is difficult to get along in many issues. i have visited sanjay sir which is a kind of a miracle, got my original voice. i would recommend him for any speech problems.
Wednesday, June 28 2017 - 07:16 AM
Debasis
Comments:
Dr sanjay does miracle at his clinic.i was suffering from puberphonia since last 12 years and dr sanjay's therapy has helped me overcome this problem. I am really thankful to him and recommend people suffering from any kind of voice disorder to visit mr sanjay's clinic..
Monday, June 26 2017 - 11:39 AM
Manjunath
Comments:
Hi, Myself Manjunatha age 30 years. I am from Bangalore. I have been suffering from puberphonia and high pitch voice (like female voice and disturbing voice) since 13 years. I came to know about Sanjay Speech and hearing centre through YouTube (internet). I have gone through the videos and came here. The treatment or Therapy is really simple, effective and wonderful. Now my voice has totally changed and I got my real voice and also there is no disturbance in my voice when I speak. I really thank you Sanjay Sir for such effective and wonderful Therapy or treatment.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 05:25 AM