Chandrashekar Sharma
Comments:
I was suffering from high pitch voice.i am from rajasthan and I took online voice therapy by sir slp sanjay kumar . This is a very effective treatment in this disorder.I am feeling very happy and confident with my new voice
Saturday, November 28 2020 - 03:21 AM
Prabhash Singh
Comments:
I was suffering from high pitched voice from the time of puberty. I want to thanks SLP Sanjay kumar to give back my voice within 8 days of therapy.I am feeling happy and confident with my new voice.
Wednesday, October 28 2020 - 05:04 AM
Siddharth Prakash
Comments:
My name is Siddharth Prakash, I had a problem with high pitch voice for 15 years, due to which I used to call me Madam on the phone and give interviews, then I rejected because my voice was thin, then I heard about Sanjay sir. And my treatment started within 3 days. There is a lot of difference in my voice, today my voice has become very good.
Monday, October 26 2020 - 08:33 AM
Karan Sabnani
Comments:
I was suffering from puberphonia and due to that i have High pich voice. Its feel odd when people around you have heavy man voice and your voice sounds bit different. I don't speak much because of that and had fear of public speaking and in case someone ask me to speak on mic. I consulted with one ENT specialist and they suggested me for voice therapy. I did not found any experience therapist in Jaipur so i contacted dr Sanjay after watching their YouTube videos. We decided for 8 days online therapy. In just only 4 days i got my heavy voice and i started felling so confidence. Its a life changing movement for me and i don't know how to say thank you to doctor in words. Dr Sanjay is very helpful and humble person, they put so much efforts to make you feel comfortable and motivated. I will definitely suggest dr Sanjay for all kinds of treatment.
Wednesday, September 09 2020 - 02:54 AM
Lavish Arya
Comments:
I was suffering from puberphonia (high pitch voice). I am from haryana and i took online voice therapy from sir. After my treatment i have a normal voice.
This is a very efficient method of treating this disorder. I am very happy with the results.
Wednesday, September 09 2020 - 01:38 AM
Md Shamim
Comments:
मेरा नाम मोहम्मद शमीम है मैं यूपी से हूं मुझे 9 साल से अवाज का प्रॉब्लम था मेरा आवाज बहुत पतला था मैं अच्छे से बोल नहीं पाता था मैं गोरखपुर में 6 साल इलाज करवाएं लेकिन कोई फायदा नहीं हुआ गोरखपुर में 4 साल अंग्रेजी दवा खाएं 2 साल होम्योपैथिक दवा खाएं लेकिन कोई फायदा नहीं हुआ उसके बाद हम दिल्ली में दिखाएं तो दिल्ली के डॉक्टर स्पीच थेरेपी के लिए बोले उसके बाद मै नेपाल में दिखाएं नेपाल के डॉक्टर भी स्पीच थेरेपी के लिए बोले एक बार मैं स्पीच थेरेपी के बारे में गूगल पर सर्च कर रहा था तो मुझे 🇨🇮एसएलपी संजय कुमार सर 🇨🇮का एक वीडियो मिला तो संजय सर से कांटेक्ट किए 15 अगस्त से स्पीच थेरेपी लिए 22 अगस्त को मेरा आवाज पतली से मोटी हो गई मैं पहले से बहुत अच्छा महसूस कर रहा हूं
Thursday, September 03 2020 - 01:05 AM
Pushkal
Comments:
My name is pushkal ,i am from uttarpradesh i was suffering from puberphonia feminine voice due that problem occurs every time , but after taking speech thrapy with dr sanjay kumar sir i got the new voice my voice change completely
Monday, August 17 2020 - 01:46 AM
Chong
Comments:
Hi I am Chong, I was having puberphonia high pitch voice problem. With this voice disorder, I need to repeat myself sometimes. I decided to take the online voice therapy from Dr Sunjay Kumar and now my voice had improved so much after 8 days. Now, I have my new deep voice and people have no problem understanding me. Overall the therapy experience is very good, the doctor will guide you and very details. My parents and I are very happy, Thank you.
Wednesday, August 05 2020 - 11:55 PM
Hardeep Singh
Comments:
My name is hardeep singh. I had puberphonia problem since puberty, but after taking online speech therapy, my voice is changed and become heavy and i am feeling much more confident now. My Heartiest Thanks to SLP Sanjay sir.
Wednesday, August 05 2020 - 02:14 AM
Harshdeep
Comments:
My name is Harshdeep and i am from gwalior i was having high pitch voice problem problem from last 4 years after online voice thearpy (8 days) my voice has totally changed now it is low pitch and i am happy with the change.I will suggest others people who all are having voice problem kindly consunt slp sanjay kumar
Friday, July 10 2020 - 11:48 PM