Harpreet Singh
Comments:
my name is harpreet singh, i am from uttrakhand. i came to dr sanjay clinic for my puberphonia treatment and within 8 days of voice therepy i got my voice back.after the treatment i am happy everyone at home or my friends unable to recognise my voice.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:53 AM
Anand Durai Pandian
Comments:
I, always wanted to make my career in teaching industry (University Lecturer) but
I, had a high pitch voice, due to which i, was very much depressed. One day I, saw video of Sanjay sir.
that motivated me a lot to take a voice therapy.

After 8, day of Voice therapy, my friends were are not able to identify me on the phone.

I, happy with the result.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:44 AM
Aman Krishna
Comments:
Hi i'm Aman krishna i came from bihar for the treatment of puberphonia. It is 8th day and i'm am very very satisfied to the treatment and now I'm very happy. The noticable thing is that the nature of Dr. Sanjay is very friendly. I suggested to all having puberphonia meet to dr. Sanjay

Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:42 AM
Rajkumar
Comments:
Hi my name is Rajkumar i came from hyderabad for treatment i had phonetry gap i m very happy aboUt satisfied with doctors treatment
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:40 AM
Shivam Jangili
Comments:
Hi. My name is SHIVAM. I came from HYDERABAD. Telangana. I came here on 9 th July 2018,Because of my voice disorder named Puberphonia. I'm suffering from this feminine voice problem from last 3 years. After 8 days of my voice therapy on 16th July 2018, I'm fully satisfied with my new voice. I'm thankful to Sanjay sir to giving me new life. Now I'm talking fluently. I think Sanjay sir is not a doctor. He is motivator. Among all he isbest friend. Once again thanks alot Sanjay sir.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:38 AM
Aryan Prasad
Comments:
I had a nice experience here as I came here for my High Pitched voice. Now I’m happy with the results.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:35 AM
Deepak Kumar
Comments:
Hi,I am Deepak from (nawada )Bihar I was suffering from puberphonia since 11yrs .one day I search on Google about puberphonia then I saw many videos of Sanjay sir . Then I got a good feeling .at the time of therapy I have kept more patience for 8days after 8days I have a new magical voice . now I'm very happy ,and devotional behavior of Sanjay sir me develop a good confidence after that I got new voice.
Friday, June 22 2018 - 07:10 AM
ROHAN CHAUHAN
Comments:
am rohan chauhan from noida,U.P. i am 22 years old. My left vocal cord was paralyse. I have taken therapy from SLP sanjay sir. He had dobe a good job on me. Her therapy is valuable by money,time etc.
Before going to surgery..please contact to SLP sanjay sir.and try atleast once
Wednesday, June 20 2018 - 04:30 AM
Shah Ankit
Comments:
Hii.. I am Ankit shah from baroda(gujrat). My treatment start for 9th june. After 8 days my voice totally changed. Thanks sanjaysir. Sanjaysir very frendly & always inspired.. I recommeded to who suffering any voice decoreder cases.
Saturday, June 16 2018 - 05:24 AM
ranjit
Comments:
the environment is very friendly and sir had the excellent experience in handling such issues.I came from andhra pradesh for puberphonia treatment. Now I am very happy with my voice.Many thanks to sanjay sir.
Saturday, June 16 2018 - 12:06 AM