Pravesh Nema
Comments:
I am pravesh nema from Bhopal, Very polite and experienced doctor, and have depth knowledge of problem and solve it in very easy and fast method. must recommended. previously my voice was seems female type but after therapy my voice become deeper.
Tuesday, December 18 2018 - 05:00 AM
Stejin Chakko
Comments:
My name is Stejin
I was facing this high pitch voice issue from puberty.But after treatment my voice has changed.My loudness of my voice has increased.I recommend every one facing this issue to consult Dr Sanjay Kumar Sir
Tuesday, December 18 2018 - 04:57 AM
Sricharan
Comments:
This is Sricharan from Hyderabad. Had a problem of high pitch voice. Certainly after the treatment, i feel better and confident with a low pitch voice. Therapy is quite comfortable and the Doctor is quite patient friendly. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from the problem.
Tuesday, December 18 2018 - 04:55 AM
Gaurav Wankhede
Comments:
Hello, this is Gaurav wankhede from MALKAPUR, Maharashtra, I m suffering from high pitch voice problem so i came here at slp sanjay kumar speech therapy center for my high pitch voice treatment.
When i meet doctor, after doing my assessment on the very first day he told me that he will correct my high pitch voice problem within 8 days. After 8 days i do get drastic change in my voice so i was very happy with his treatment it is very effective..
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 05:59 AM
Prakash Naik
Comments:
Mera naam prakash naik hai.Aur mai Odisha padampur se aaya hu.mujhe 10years se high pitch voice problem tha.lekin yaha aake 8din therapy lene ke baad mera voice change hogya.or mai ab bahut good feel kr rha hu.
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 05:57 AM
Mohammed Kaif
Comments:
It was a good experience with a voice therapist he is good

Kaif from Mumbai
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 05:54 AM
Bharath Kumar
Comments:
My name is Bharath kumar ,I'm suffering from high pitch voice from the past 10 years ,so I came to sanjay speech rehabilitation centre,and treated 8 days voice therapy now I am able to speaking well,doctor was very friendly and good explanation to everyone and so totally I'm very happy to join here ..
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 05:52 AM
Sushant Bansal
Comments:
When i joined the speech therapy then i have to struggle for uttring a single word because of stammering.. but when i have done the therapy i just improved too much that my parents and friends have seen that improvement.. so i thank Sanjay sir for his support and help.. when in therapy i was just following his instructions and just i have improved a lot.. this techniques gave me power to speak in normal life with everyone...
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 05:25 AM
Baitul Sk
Comments:
I am baitul sk from kolkata.. I was suffering from puberphonia high pitch voice. .
Sir i am really happy that i have seen visible changes day by day in ur cliclnic.. Ap bohut jyada humble ho.. And down to earth ho... Giving a new voice who has been bullied for years is like gifting him a new life..

Thank u sir.. For everything its my birthday on 2nd november and u have gifted me my voice thank u so much sir..
Wednesday, October 31 2018 - 04:45 AM
Lovish Bansal
Comments:
My name is lovish bansal and i came here from punjab,bathinda for the problem of high pitch voice (puberphonia). After treatment i feel very confident while speaking
Tuesday, October 30 2018 - 02:51 AM