Sandeep
Comments:
My name is sandeep I'm from Hyderabad. I came here for speech therapy. I had been suffering from puberphonia. With in 8days my voice has completely changed. Now i was feeling pretty confident and some people are not able to recognise my voice and some are able recognise me.
Friday, August 17 2018 - 06:51 AM
Mohan
Comments:
I'm Mohan from Bangalore. I went to Sanjay Kumar Speech therapy and Rehabilitation center for 8 days Voice therapy treatment. I see a lot of improvement in my voice . I recommend others to take treatment for those who have voice problem.
Friday, August 17 2018 - 06:47 AM
Veera Satya Sai
Comments:
I am Veera Satya Sai. I am from karimnagar Telangana. I have been suffering from high pitch voice from past 3 years. I got to know about Sanjay Kumar Sir and his work on YouTube i was very impressed so i taught of getting treatment there. I have undergone 8days therapy after which i got my low pitch voice i was very much satisfied. The doctor is very friendly and experienced so i would recommend for all who are suffering from high pitch voice.
Friday, August 17 2018 - 06:41 AM
Akhil
Comments:
Initially, I got to know Dr, Sanjay from youtube. I realised that I have the same problem as his patients. I had a high pitch voice. So I signed up for the treatment and followed the instructions. At the end of the therapy, my voice changed and it became masculine. I would like to thank Dr. Sanjay. I would certainly recommend this therapy to anyone facing the same problem.
Wednesday, August 01 2018 - 05:41 AM
P.Kiran
Comments:
I am Kiran. I am from Visakhapatnam. I came here for Treatment of Puberphonia (High pitched voice).
Firstly, I am very happy that I came to the right place. I came here on 9th of July 2018...with lot of hopes and having much faith on Sanjay Sir. He said there would be therapy sessions for 8 days. On the 7th day.... something happened to my voice....yes..I am not talking with a high pitched voice anymore.
I got a rather musciline voice. I am very happy now.
I now understood why people call him magician. Doctor is too friendly and approachable.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 06:01 AM
T.Kezo
Comments:
I came for speech therapy for puberphonia. Dr. SLP Sanjay Kumar is very friendly and make you feel right at home. He has a cool and calm approach and caters to each and every patients with their needs. Despite visiting so many Hospitals for my puberphonia, there was no improvement. However, Dr SLP Sanjay Kumar immediately understood my problem and on the 6th day itself , he changed my voice . My family n friends are unable to recognize y voice now. I am extremely happy with the results and I am eagerly looking forward to start a new life with a new voice. Thank you Dr SLP Sanjay Kumar. You are indeed a blessing to people suffering from voice problems
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:59 AM
Abedur Rahman
Comments:
Hi, I am Abedur Rahman. I am from Assam, Guwahati. I was facing high pitch voice problem before I came here. After the treatment the problem is totely sloved.My experience is very good.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:56 AM
Harpreet Singh
Comments:
my name is harpreet singh, i am from uttrakhand. i came to dr sanjay clinic for my puberphonia treatment and within 8 days of voice therepy i got my voice back.after the treatment i am happy everyone at home or my friends unable to recognise my voice.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:53 AM
Anand Durai Pandian
Comments:
I, always wanted to make my career in teaching industry (University Lecturer) but
I, had a high pitch voice, due to which i, was very much depressed. One day I, saw video of Sanjay sir.
that motivated me a lot to take a voice therapy.

After 8, day of Voice therapy, my friends were are not able to identify me on the phone.

I, happy with the result.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:44 AM
Aman Krishna
Comments:
Hi i'm Aman krishna i came from bihar for the treatment of puberphonia. It is 8th day and i'm am very very satisfied to the treatment and now I'm very happy. The noticable thing is that the nature of Dr. Sanjay is very friendly. I suggested to all having puberphonia meet to dr. Sanjay

Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:42 AM