Jayanti LAl
Comments:
मेरा नाम जयंतीलाल
मैं सिरोही राजस्थान से हूँ।
मैं 1 जून 2022 को संजय सर के पास क्लिनिक में आया था।
मेरी आवाज बहुत पतली और दबी हुई थी जिस कारण से मै लोग मुझे फोन पर मैडम कहकर भी बात करते थे।
और लोगो से ज्यादा बात नही कर पाता था
संजय सर के निर्देशन में मेरी speech therapy हुई और मेरी आवाज भारी हो गयी और मैं विश्वास के साथ बात करने लग गया ।
सर का सहयोग बहुत अच्छा और प्रेरणादायक है
आपके इस सहयोग के लिए धन्यवाद
आप जादूगर है सर
जयंती लाल
सिरोही
राजस्थान
Thursday, July 07 2022 - 02:43 AM
Muhammad Arham
Comments:
We met doctor Sanjay 4 year ago for my niece hearing problem doctor pleasantly understand the situational problem and provided hearing machine based on her problem which is currently working good now she is leading her family life with positive motive and happily.

It's all because of doctor Sanjay sir.. we are grateful to you sir...
Tuesday, July 05 2022 - 02:07 AM
JAIPAL SHARMA
Comments:
My name is JAIPAL SHARMA. I am from Ladnun, Rajasthan. I had vocal cord palsy . I consulted many ENTs, they recommended speech therapy. I also took speech therapy in my hometown. But not worked well. Then I contact to Banglore to SLP Sanjay Kumar for therapy and my voice become very good and now I am completely cured. I am very thankful to SLP Sanjay sir, because of him I got normal voice and normal life. Thankyou.
Monday, July 04 2022 - 08:29 AM
Amrit De
Comments:
My name is Amrit De . I am from West Bengal . I was having issues of high pitch voice and Soft voice problem since last 9 year . I have lots of problems while speaking and my confidence was very Low . I was facing lots of difficulties in my life . After watching Dr Sanjay Kumar on YouTube , I came here for treatment . Now after treatment my Voice is completely changed within 6 day . It was a very good experience here .l'm very satisfied with the results that l have recieved here . You changed My life . Thank you Sanjay Sir .
Monday, July 04 2022 - 06:00 AM
Ankush Kumar
Comments:
Name Ankush Kumar
Place Khagaria Bihar
Age 18 years
Problem :-High pitch voice and congested arytenoids
Result:-after therapy male like voice has developed.
Pitch of voice was initially higher but it has reduced now.
Monday, July 04 2022 - 03:23 AM
Priyanshu
Comments:
I'm Priyanshu. I had stammering. Now I'm feeling much relief because here I did many speech exercises. Which helps to reduce stammering.
Monday, July 04 2022 - 02:32 AM
Deepak
Comments:
Hello mera naam deepak hai or mai sirsa haryana se Belong karta hu mere ko stammring problem thi 8 saal se stammring ki waja se mujy bohot problem face karni padti thi life jese ki school mai or job mai bhi jab mai interview k ley Jata to sab log mujy rejact kar dete ki jo bol hi nhi pa rha thik se to normal life mai bhi bohot thektoo ka samna karna pada
Fer mene soch leya ki ab mujy thik hona hai es stammring ko Khud se duur karna hai fer mene youtube par sanjay sir ki video dekhi or thoda jana ki kya sach m log waha se thik hote hai fer mene thoda or search keya or sab pruuf dekhe fer mujy believe hua fer mene call par bat ki or mai sanjay sir k office mai visit keya 8 Din ki speech therapy le fer pehle se mujy 80% aaram mela or ab mai bohot Confidant se bol pa rha hu thanks you
Saturday, July 02 2022 - 07:35 AM
Aravind
Comments:
I am Aravind.I came from Andhra Pradesh.I started getting treatment on 2nd may 2022.before coming here I have high pitch voice.after getting 8 days of treatment in Sanjay speech and rehabilitation center in Bangalore.now I am feeling better.my high pitch voice is became low pitch .and I am happy now.
Saturday, July 02 2022 - 07:32 AM
Sibasankar Sahu
Comments:
Hii. Myself Sibasankar Sahu. I'm from Odisha. I had high pitch voice problem. I came Bengaluru for treatment of this problem. Before the treatment, I faces many problems like, when I talk the pitch of voice was changing in between and the pitch was very high. But after treatment, my voice changed to normal. I spoke to my friends and relatives, they also feel that my voice changed. So i recommend the people having this kinda problem, they can come here and take voice therapy and they will definitely see the improvemens.
Wednesday, June 29 2022 - 02:05 AM
Yash
Comments:
My name is Yash and i'm 26 years old. Before taking therapy I had a problem of soft voice which was tends towards higher pitch and it was not loud enough. After taking therapy for 8 days, I felt difference in my voice. I could feel the softness in my voice lessen and I felt very nice about it.
Saturday, June 25 2022 - 07:48 AM